IGNORED

Interest Check for Reproduction Cart Labels

pboland

I was looking to gauge the interest level of people wanting to purchase reproduction cart labels. I have a catalog of labels to choose from. I will only produce those labels that I have cleaned up myself. These labels are 100% reproduced by me and printed on high quality sheet labels. The labels are then laminated and cut to size. What you get is a glossy label that is smudge proof. You can see the catalog of labels here: Colecovision Labels Thread. Pricing is as followed. $1.50 per label with six label minimum purchase. Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail $5.00 (In U.S.A). PM me if you are interested. On a side note, these would look good if you are getting reproduction boxes. :-D Let me know what you guys think.

post-9874-0-03628900-1323129499_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-90559300-1323129505_thumb.jpg

Edited by pboland
  • Like 2

I want to you make a poster with all of the black label coleco games on it I think that would be sweet you could even use some customs if you needed filler to even it out, I would buy 2 of them

When i was a kid the first thing I hit were the posters late 70's i remember getting the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader poster i know my mom hated it.

Thanks guys. I'll have to give some thought to the black label coleco games poster.

On a side note. If you guys are wanting the Atarisoft labels, I will need to add $.50 to the price. So an Atarisoft label set will be $2.00. That is because of the extra end label.

Would love to see the Coleco variation labels as well, especially "Victory - ColecoVision Presents" and "Venture - For ColecoVision & ADAM", since those two label variations are very rare.

That shouldn't be a problem. I believe "Donkey Kong - For ColecoVision & ADAM" is another variation. Are there any other ones you would be willing to purchase?

The only two label variations that I don't have are the ones listed in the above post, but at $1.50 @, it's hard to say no to picking up other ones that you might create. Will have to see from other AA'ers if it's worth your time to create label variation repros.

"If you make it, I shall buy!" :D

The only two label variations that I don't have are the ones listed in the above post, but at $1.50 @, it's hard to say no to picking up other ones that you might create. Will have to see from other AA'ers if it's worth your time to create label variation repros.

"If you make it, I shall buy!" :D

Okay, here you go:

post-9874-0-06155600-1323362908_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-39113300-1323362925_thumb.jpg

A couple things to note about these. The only picture I had to go off of for Victory was a small low res pic. So, I'm not 100% sure if the text is correct. For the Venture, I had no image at all to go buy. So, I did my best guess. If anyone has a good image (meaning good enough to read the text) please post them so I can correct any errors I may have in my labels. Other than that, there you go.

• Like 1

That sounds really good! I would want all the rare label variations. NAID would you be able to make a list of the rare to super rare variations (maybe even rate the rarity if you can) so pboland can work on making a set? I have never really cared to much about label variations only because I have my hands full with trying to get CIB but I would love to get a full set of all the rare repo variations so when I'm finish my collection I can start on the real thing one day. Plus Like Pboland said it would be great to go with the repo boxes also. Really Great ColecoVision stuff right now!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by RelliK111

Thanks guys.

Remember, if anyone is interested in purchasing some of these labels, just shoot me a PM. Here's the current catalog of labels I have ready to go.

Released titles (with label variations) = 40 total:

Baseball

Buck_Rogers

BurgerTime

CabbageKidsAITP

CabbageKidsPS

choplifter!

cosmic avenger

DK_Junior

DK

FortuneBuilder

Frenzy

Front_Line

gorf

illusions

LadyBug

Looping

Mouse Trap

Mr_DO

Omega_Race

PepperIIa

PepperIIb

ROCKY

RocNRoped

Slither

Smurf

SpaceFury

SpacePanic

Star_Trek

Subroc

Telly_Turtle

TheDukesOfHazzardd

TimePilot

Turbo

Venture-alt

Venture

Victory_alt

Victory

WarGames

Zaxxon

Un-released/wish labels = 18 total:

Berserk

DestrucDerby

Dracula

galaga

HorseRacing1

HorseRacing2

Mappy

PapaSmurfs

PowerLords

Skiing

SwordAndSorcerer

TacScan

Tunnels & Trolls

WildWesternd

WizardOfOz

WizardOfWor

SuperDKjr

Mr_DoCastle

I can send an invoice to through PayPal. It will take me about 2-3 day to print, laminate, cut the labels. Pricing is as followed. $1.50 per label. Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail $5.00 (In U.S.A) for the entire order.

Here is a list of each of the label variations that I know of is there anyway I could get each of these in a set? It looks like you almost already have them all for sale, but your just missing DK alt and time pilot alt.

http://www.colecovis...olecolabel.html

I should have no problem putting something like that together. At this point it will have to wait until after X-mas however.

• Like 1

Here is a list of each of the label variations that I know of is there anyway I could get each of these in a set? It looks like you almost already have them all for sale, but your just missing DK alt and time pilot alt.

http://www.colecovis...olecolabel.html

I should have no problem putting something like that together. At this point it will have to wait until after X-mas however.

Sounds good to me I will have more money after Christmas also :grin: :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I don't mean to go off-topic, but it's a known fact that youki wants to do a CV version of Empire Strikes Back (the Atari 2600 game) and it would be interesting to recycle some Parker Bros Q*bert cart casings (there are tons of them in the wild) for such a project. It would probably require a custom PCB though... Perhaps you'd be interested in doing the label for that? ;)

• Like 1