IGNORED

Santa must save Christmas

bfg.gamepassion

19 days before Christmas. Santa deliver gift from his factory to the warehouse. But the evil Grinch have done a bad trick. All the gifts are lost in North Pole.

Now, you're mission is to get back all gift before Christmas Night ! Or eventually make an high score :) :)

http://youtu.be/0lwe6ASeFkg

This free game is for you Coleco Lovers, this "stampede clone" is my little contribution for Christmas, hope you'll appreciate it !! The sprites GFX are made by Crapahute !! Have fun !

Download here : File name: Save Christmas.rom File size: 9.6 KB

Edited by bfg.gamepassion
  • Like 9

Thanks Gentlemen for the Christmas game!

Is there by chance a label or box designed for this crapahute?

It is not planned... yet. Unless a lot of people ask for it. Anyway I've got a lot of work till the end of 2011, so it won't happen before next year (maybe too late for a wink...)

Oh, and by the way, I did very few for that one, all credits go to Bfg who is the fastest Coleco coder in northern France !

Bravo et merci Michel, bonnes fêtes de fin d'année.

Merry christmas to all of you.

• Like 1

I must be the only person having trouble downloading this file.  That link just fills up my cookie jar with crap, nags me to buy faster download service, and pops up an amazon store.  Clicking on the resulting "slower download" just makes me wait 30 seconds with no results...............Edit: thanks, Yurkie!

Edited by fiddlepaddle

I must be the only person having trouble downloading this file. That link just fills up my cookie jar with crap, nags me to buy faster download service, and pops up an amazon store. Clicking on the resulting "slower download" just makes me wait 30 seconds with no results.

The link at the top of the thread sucks. I downloaded it and reposted 2 posts above this one. Download direct, unzip and enjoy.

Edited by Yurkie

Here is the rom without having to screw with a Bu*#@hit website.

Thanks, i've tryed to attached the rom file to my first post, but the forum told me that i'm not authorized to attach this kind of file ... May be i'm not enough "older" on the forum to do that ...

Attaching ROMs directly is not permitted. You need to zip them up first. Zip attachments are allowed.

• Like 1