IGNORED

Would you purchase Intellivision Pong?

Rev

Would you purchade Intellivision Pong game?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you purchase Intellivision Pong game?

• Yes, cart only. No more than 35.00
    • Yes, I want a full boxed,overlay, manual release. No more then 50.00
    • Rom only release would be fine.
    • NO!

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Sorry, but as is, with only Pong, I can't say that I would shell out 35 bucks to play pong on the Intellivision. However, as part of a larger package of small games (or with some cool additional features) I would be willing to buy with box, manual and overlays ...

I'd like to see this as part of a Game Factory type thing with a couple of other smaller games or fleshed out into a bigger game. That said, I'm a completist so........ :)

I agree. Personally, the Pong game is very good by itself, but it should be distributed as part of a collection of mini-games. Perhaps a cool "capture-the-flag" tank game, or a skeet shooter with an Alien-Invasion twist, or something like that to add more value to it. Like a Triple-Action title.

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

A cool little tank game would be cool. someone get to it!!

Well, if anybody has some cool (and simple) ideas, I can get cracking on a quickie. I need a break from Christmas Carol.

-dZ.

A break? Christmas is like 2 weeks away!!! you better get to releasing this game!! lol

no....take your time, we dont want a rushed game. :)

A tank game? Have you ever played Wii Tanks from that Wii Play compilation game? An intellivision variation similar to that would be cool!

Well, if anybody has some cool (and simple) ideas, I can get cracking on a quickie. I need a break from Christmas Carol.

-dZ.

A break? Christmas is like 2 weeks away!!! you better get to releasing this game!! lol

A tank game? Have you ever played Wii Tanks from that Wii Play compilation game? An intellivision variation similar to that would be cool!

That Wii Tanks game was exactly what I was thinking!

-dZ.

Can anybody offer a YouTube video of it? I haven't seen it. I do have a Wii, so perhaps I should buy the game.

-dZ.

Can anybody offer a YouTube video of it? I haven't seen it. I do have a Wii, so perhaps I should buy the game.

Here's a video from youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HhHiRIh_jY

I think there is a similar tank game on Atari. Isnt it called tanks? lol

Yes, it is similar to the tank game in Triple-Action.

I think an intellivision version would be cool.

Is a game like this hard to program?

It depends on what it does and how complex or sophisticated you want it. The old Atari one is not hard at all. The one in the Wii, maybe a bit more. :)

dZ.

It depends on what it does and how complex or sophisticated you want it. The old Atari one is not hard at all. The one in the Wii, maybe a bit more. :)

dZ.

I actually meant hard to program one for the INTV!

;)

dZ.

I actually meant hard to program one for the INTV!

;)

The same applies: if you want something simple as the Atari Tanks game, then it's rather easy. If you want something with lots of flare, like the Wii, then it's hard (if not impossible) on the Intellivision.

I suspect that an IntelliTank game needs to be better than the Triple-Action one to be interesting, therefore not that easy.

-dZ.

• 4 years later...