IGNORED

what's wrong with my quick reply?

I've noticed this problem ever since the site went to this newer format (without the cool little space invader fonts!)....most times, when I hit quick reply to post, I'll hit the post button and the green timer thing shows up and stays there. It never loads. The only things it works with are very short sentences.

I can't say I like the new format but oh well...but how come I have to scroll alllll the way to the top of the page to place a simple reply? Having another 'reply to this post' button at the last post would be nice. Still doesn't solve my quickpost problem, but does anybody else have this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed this problem ever since the site went to this newer format (without the cool little space invader fonts!)....most times, when I hit quick reply to post, I'll hit the post button and the green timer thing shows up and stays there. It never loads. The only things it works with are very short sentences.

I can't say I like the new format but oh well...but how come I have to scroll alllll the way to the top of the page to place a simple reply? Having another 'reply to this post' button at the last post would be nice. Still doesn't solve my quickpost problem, but does anybody else have this problem?

Yea, the site seems to freeze sometimes when I post. Those green dots appear at the top of the screen and nothing happens. I'm forced to refresh and have to try my reply again. Its really annoying especially with long comments.

There are a bunch of other problems and quirks as well that are somewhat related. Sometimes when I go to edit a post, it shows up as code rather than in the visual view (even though it's not set on HTML source mode). Sometimes when the visual edit mode shows up, the spacing is removed so it looks like one long stream of text (and the post will actually update that way if I click 'save' without correcting it). I should start grabbing screenshots of these occurances and post them here just for a visual reference.

All right, this is becoming a problem now. Starting today, some of my posts have converted to straight HTML after I save them. As in, the post itself, despite being visually correct in the editor, comes out in the post as HTML source, as if it's invalid code. Even copying the code and pasting it in the source editor (not the visual option) doesn't work--it still appears in the actual post as straight code. It happened twice while editing threads in the Jaguar HSC, and I had to re-do both of them. :(

Screen:

post-24675-0-08280400-1329102128_thumb.jpg