IGNORED

Ultimate 1mb MMU Adapter 2nd preorder

Dropcheck

Now that you've decided to snap up Candle's wonderful Ultimate 1mb Upgrade board for your precious Atari, what else do you need? How about my MMU Adapter board?

What is it you say?

This is a simple plugin adapter board for socketed MMU chips in Atari 800XL/1200XL/65XE/130XE/XEGs. It incorporates the two resistor mod for Candle's Ultimate 1mb memory board.

How do you use it?

Simply pop this board into an empty MMU socket and then plug in Candle's MMU cable. No need to hack cableing, motherboard traces or solder resistors on your Atari's motherboard.

What is required to use it?

Your MMU should be socketed. Almost all 1200XLs and many 800XLs do especially if it was made in Hong Kong. 130XE/65XE/XEGS are w/o exception not socketed. If it is not then you can still use my adapter board but it's greatest benefit is not going to be felt. Ataris w/o socketed MMUs will have to have their chips unsoldered and a empty socket soldered onto the motherboard. A lot of work unless you are going to go the full socketed motherboard way.

You still need to solder the other wires from Candle's board to the motherboard in their correct locations.

How much is it?

I am offering two versions this time.

A fully complete board ready to use for $8.00.

A bare board only for $4.00

How much is shipping?

In CONUS shipping by USPS is $4.00 for upto 5 complete boards. More than 5 and it will go out flat rate small box currently $5.20.

International is either by first class mail or by international flat rate small box. Contact me before paying so we can agree on which you prefer.

This run will be 20 at a time. Mininum is 10 paid to make the run. ie If at least 10 are purchased of whatever version combination I will make a run of 20. So a max of 20 boards will be made. I have enough parts to make 20 complete boards, that's why.

If the demand is there I will of course repeat the offer.

As before PM me for my palpay address for payment. We can finalize shipping costs as well. I will have a website page up with pymt reciept and shipping dates. I will leave the order window open for 1 month as Candle is doing or until the magic # of 20 paid orders is recieved which ever comes first. As before if the # of orders does not meet the mininum of 10 I will refund all monies paid immediately.

DSC_1297.jpg

DSC_1300.jpg

Update: This order is now closed. Barring some unforseen circumstances I should recieve the bare boards in the first full week in Feb and should be able to ship out all boards by the middle of Feb.

At that time I will open up another preorder for additional adapters if there is interest. :)

Dang it, that's what I get for being away from AA for a few weeks... I wanted one of these!

Hang on. :) It looks like I'll be doing another run starting in mid Feb.

Keep me in mind when you do, please. I'd like a completed board. :)