IGNORED

Official GhostBlaster Boxes - Pre-order

Ikrananka

Since a Ghostblaster manual do exist ... I'll get a small batch of them with the next batch of manuals I'll ordering (really soon)

I'm sure there's a bunch of people here that would want one .... ..... So....

Who's interested to get a Ghostblaster manual?

Post your interest here

Since a Ghostblaster manual do exist ... I'll get a small batch of them with the next batch of manuals I'll ordering (really soon)

Post your interest here

I would like to get a copy

Post your interest here

I would like 2 manuals Thanks JF!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i would take one and ill have the cart and manual just not the box. if by chance you got the manual done by the time the side trak shipped you could just put it in with that. ;)

Will not be ship with Side Trak, since I already have the Side Trak manuals in hands

The next order of manuals I'll place, is for the 30th Anniversary Project, Elevator Action, Pang,... and ... oh... can't tell that one ;) :P

I should get all of them somewhere in May

Post your interest here

I'll take one manual... thanks and cheers!

Here's the latest update to the list. This is for the GhostBlaster cartridge only. I am not directly involved with the GhostBlaster box.

Ikrananka (PAL cart)

RelliK111 (PAL + NTSC carts)

AtariBrian (NTSC cart)

Darrin9999 (NTSC cart)

harlock76 (NTSC cart)

san-d-2000 (NTSC cart)

Yurkie (NTSC cart)

bennybingo (NTSC cart)

retroillucid (NTSC cart)

NIAD (NTSC cart)

Brett McLean (NTSC cart?)

evg2000 (NTSC cart)

XavierGames (NTSC cart)

I just got the PM from Dale and ordered my Ghostblaster, should be here next week... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I just got the PM from Dale and ordered my Ghostblaster, should be here next week... :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Dale informed me that all the people on the list I set up have been contacted by PM, so check your inboxes, people!

Also, Dale has set up this page for anyone else who wants a GhostBlaster cart:

http://www.adamcon.org/cartridge.html

Many thanks to Dale Wick for providing the service. :)

• Like 1

Dale informed me that all the people on the list I set up have been contacted by PM, so check your inboxes, people!

Also, Dale has set up this page for anyone else who wants a GhostBlaster cart:

http://www.adamcon.org/cartridge.html

Many thanks to Dale Wick for providing the service. :)

and many thanks to pixleboy for lighting a fire under someones .... :grin:

Now that i can get a game and manual.. can I now order a box??

I would be willing to organise another batch of GhostBlaster boxes if I can get 11 or 12 more pre-orders from North America. So, if you live in North America and want a box then post here and let me know.

I'm not actually involved with this, and please forgive the stupid sounding question, but I was reading all this and a little confused as to what is going on here.

Normaly from all the homebrews I've seen, one of the following two things happen:

1) The guy/company produces the game, box, and manual and sells complete

2) The guy/company makes the game, contracts with someone for a box, gets the boxes, and then sells complete

Why in this case is the game being done by one guy, the box by another, and the manual by a third? :?:

I'm not actually involved with this, and please forgive the stupid sounding question, but I was reading all this and a little confused as to what is going on here.

Normaly from all the homebrews I've seen, one of the following two things happen:

1) The guy/company produces the game, box, and manual and sells complete

2) The guy/company makes the game, contracts with someone for a box, gets the boxes, and then sells complete

Why in this case is the game being done by one guy, the box by another, and the manual by a third? :?:

GhostBlaster was originally sold by Daniel Bienvenu (in 2009) as a cart only release (no manual and no box). Shortly afterwards a manual was independently produced and offered for sale by AA member doubledown. So at that stage some cart owners had just a cart and some had a cart and manual.

Between 2009 and 2011 a few AA members independently developed artwork and had boxes produced privately for themselves. Crapahute posted his GhostBlaster box online at www.colecoboxart.com and in a thread on AA.

In Aug 2011, the.golden.ax started a thread about a GhostBlaster box (http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/186655-ghostblaster-box/page__p__2360333) and Marc Oberhauser produced a single box from Crapahute's template. Unfortunately, nothing further happened at the time.

This year I deceided to pursue this and obtained permission from Daniel and Crapahute to have Marc produce a run of boxes for anyone that wanted one. Crapahute also generated a fantastic North American version of the box artwork.

So, basically it came down to the fact that Daniel released a cart only game and the AA community wanted to complete the package by independently adding a box and manual.

Hope this answers your questions.