IGNORED

Alien Greed 4 label contest

atari2600land

Label Contest for Alien Greed 4

I am announcing that there will be a limited run of 25 Atari 2600 game cartridges for Alien Greed 4.

I would like to have a label contest - if you submit an entry and it is chosen, you will receive a free game cartridge.

Please submit your label artwork to me. Send me a PM.

Deadline is: February 29.

Just a little info for anyone interested in making a label. The Alien Greed series is a parody of the,"Got to have them all" type of collector.

Here is the back story from the original Alien Greed to give you an idea. Alien Greed 4 (Alien Greed Adventure) takes place in the world of Adventure.

ALIEN GREED

(FOR ONE PLAYER)

An AEGIS Games and NEO Games Production

They have come from the deepest parts of the Universe to complete their Atari 2600 Collections. Nothing will stop them, No price is too high!! There is nowhere to hide. No way to keep them from getting that exclusive cart. There is only one thing that you can do.....

RUN!!!!

You were one of the first ones to reach Earth when you heard about the cool new LIMITED EDITION release of ALIEN GREED. Actually you got here a little too fast. I guess that braking thing wasn't such a waste of time after all. Well, You are here in one piece but you can't say the same about your ship. Pieces is more like it. Time to go round up all of those shiny new cartridges before your rivals get here.

Oh No!! It can't be. The competition is here! And they took the time to slow down! That means they can use their transporters. Hurry up and grab those carts before they beam them away!

Screen Shots of Alien Greed 4. Note:These may be older screenshots and may not represent the newest version of the game.

post-3832-0-59298300-1327882711_thumb.gif

post-3832-0-28515000-1327882713_thumb.gif

post-3832-0-66234500-1327882714_thumb.gif

post-3832-0-60985700-1327882715_thumb.gif

post-3832-0-64835400-1327882716_thumb.gif

post-3832-0-56755800-1327882717_thumb.gif

post-3832-0-50512300-1327882718_thumb.gif

post-3832-0-55515000-1327882719_thumb.gif

If I ever would have gotten my copy of Alien Greed 3...

Hey Marc. That was my fault, Alien Greed 3 will ship with Army of Darkness this week. I just checked and I have a copy. I also found a Tronman cartridge that will be with it too.

any of those Tronman carts left? I still never received mine :(

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/81300-tronman-missing-in-action-mia-neotokeo2001-news/page__hl__tronman%20cart

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Marc. That was my fault, Alien Greed 3 will ship with Army of Darkness this week. I just checked and I have a copy. I also found a Tronman cartridge that will be with it too.

http://www.atariage...._tronman%20cart

guess that's a no :(

http://www.atariage...._tronman%20cart

guess that's a no :(

Charles Gray(Atari Charles) just contacted me saying he hasn't got his copy of Alien Greed 3 yet either. He said he's tried contacting Scott several times with no response.

Edited by Necron99

• 3 weeks later...