IGNORED

Iron Soldier II on Cartridge

Clay

Was browsing the Telegemes UK site and saw this. Iron Soldier II on cartridge is on a pre-order sale for approx $126.50 plus shipping.

Do not remember seeing one for sale in a long time, new or used. CD version maybe once or twice.

Probably won't pull the trigger but have to admit I am very tempted.

BTW: They also have Towers II on cartridge for presale and Iron Soldier II on CD showing in stock.

Link: http://www.telegames...product_id=5389

Telegames UK typically has these games available. I see that they now have the Iron Soldier II cart listed as a limited edition, but I don't know whether that is any different than the cart version they have sold in the past. Whenever they run out of any of the Telegames releases, they always seem to obtain or produce more.

Telegames UK typically has these games available. I see that they now have the Iron Soldier II cart listed as a limited edition, but I don't know whether that is any different than the cart version they have sold in the past. Whenever they run out of any of the Telegames releases, they always seem to obtain or produce more.

Iron Soldier II cart has always been a limited edition, although they don't seem to have any intention of discontinuing availability as long as there is interest in it :P

Tried to order from Telegames UK, but it seems the order form doesn't work. When it goes to 'checkout' it persists the overseas P&P is not available (which you have to establish in the 'shopping basket') and I have to contact Telegames, which I did three times so far, but they don't answer.

Edited by high voltage

• 4 weeks later...

Songbird will have a small number of brand new Telegames Jaguar carts in stock soon... probably only 1 or 2 copies each of their latter Jaguar releases (IS2, B2K, etc.). Stay tuned. :)

Hope you'll post a little note here once you are ready to take orders.

I am guessing you'll sell them pretty quickly.

• 3 weeks later...

I would suspect they have ways of making the games, but I also suspect they make them in small quantities. Having a large inventory of games for a "dead" system is probably not the best use of their money. I had not seen them do pre-orders before, but that's not a bad idea at all. Gauge the interest (and get the cash) before getting them made.

Cheers,

Smeg