IGNORED

ColecoVision Arcade Controller (FINAL Prototype!)

retroillucid

I have to ask, you say around $250. Is that with shipping? I'm guess if it isn't then shipping to USA would be pretty expensive. I'm guessing between $50 - $75.

Without shipping .... The controller is about the same weight as the CV System

So I'm guessing around $35 in Express Post with Tracking# and signature included

Thanks, maybe not as heavy as I thought, maybe 5 - 7 pound depending on if you are include PS as part of the CV weight:) I was guessing about 12 pounds. Still on the fence. Hopefully I'll make up my mind before you cut off production:)

That's what I was thinking and I hope I didn't let the cat outta the bag... although your the one that included it in the video! :ponder:

Nah, this was made on purpose ;)

So I guess we'll be seeing whole slew of color variations become available for the CV like Nintendo always does with their handhelds. ;)

Nah.... we don't plan to make more colors

Here it is: The 30th Anniversary ColecoVision System

post-11933-0-51324400-1328664018_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That's what I was thinking and I hope I didn't let the cat outta the bag... although your the one that included it in the video! :ponder:

Nah, this was made on purpose ;)

Here it is: The 30th Anniversary ColecoVision System

The dye job looks great, but....

I think it would look nicer with the "Coleco 30" emblem on the front faceplate moved to the right of the Expansion Module Interface to replace the standard Coleco logo and then dye the Expansion door, On/Off Switch and Reset Button to silver as well.

The other change that comes to mind would be to do away with the "Coleco 30" emblem on the top sticker between the On/Off Switch and Reset Button and move/enlarge it onto the actual case centered between the cartridge slot and the vents at the back. I know, a helluva lot more work, but perhaps some kind of sticker in the shape of the "Coleco 30" emblem could be affixed to this area prior to dyeing it silver so as to keep that area black and when the dye dries, it could be removed to reveal the solid black emblem.

Possibilities are limitless... unlike time and money. So I guess you have to draw the line somewhere. :D

J-F, the silver looks awesome!! I'm definitely in for one. The buttons and door should stay black I think for contrast, and I do agree with Jim that the area between the cart slot and the vents is screaming for a 30th anniversary logo. Cant wait. I guess I need a left handed controller (buttons for the right hand).

Some updates!

I've reach an agreement with Opcode, Eduardo will port Rollerball for Colecovision! :cool:

RollerBall will require Opcode's Super Game Module and the Arcade Controller as well for total arcade experience!

This is the best 8-bit Pinball you can get and it'll be included with the Arcade Controller!

So, the final price for the Arcade Quality Controller is set as $250 including RollerBall pinball game

• Like 3

People who personally know me, (ColecovisionZone, ColecoMaster, etc.) could confirm how I LOVE Coleco and specially ColecoVision

I could not be more happy to see new hardware coming out for the 30th Anniversary! Opcode's Super Game Module, our Arcade Quality Controller ...and maybe more we never knows!

I'm hoping to see the ADAM SD Drive getting ready for the 30th Anniversary of the ADAM wich is coming pretty fast by the way ;)

This will be a wonderfull Colecovision year with all that stuff coming out! Team Pixelboy is also going to release a bunch of games too! .... Maybe other programmers will get something out ready to celebrate!

Really, this an exciting year if you love the Colecovision!

• Like 1

People who personally know me, (ColecovisionZone, ColecoMaster, etc.) could confirm how I LOVE Coleco and specially ColecoVision

I could not be more happy to see new hardware coming out for the 30th Anniversary! Opcode's Super Game Module, our Arcade Quality Controller ...and maybe more we never knows!

I'm hoping to see the ADAM SD Drive getting ready for the 30th Anniversary of the ADAM wich is coming pretty fast by the way ;)

This will be a wonderfull Colecovision year with all that stuff coming out! Team Pixelboy is also going to release a bunch of games too! .... Maybe other programmers will get something out ready to celebrate!

Really, this an exciting year if you love the Colecovision!

I couldn't agree more :cool: :thumbsup:

if its getting ready in march and shipped sometime shortly after will the pinball game come with it? it will be unplayable if it does. how could he even get this game done in a month or 2 and get it on cart how is that gonna work?

Oh, don't worry about that, I am pretty fast. ;)

• Like 1

You know, even with the game, I don't know if I could afford $250, though it's tempting ($50 less and I'd probably be in). What might seal the deal, though, would be a bundle with the SGM, controller and the game for some type of packaged price. Did I miss how the shipping would work with the arcade controller? Does the $250 include the shipping?