IGNORED

FS: Boxed Commodore 64C and Boxed Disc Drive 1541C

Cobradvs

Hi, I've decided to sell my boxed Commodore 64C computer, and its matching disc drive, the 1541C. Both have boxes and manuals. The boxes show a little wear for their age, but are overall in very good condition. They have the booklets that originally came with them as well. Both have all the cords necessary to be hooked up as well. I have tested the Commodore 64. I have no games but I did play around with the initial start up options and made sure everything is working properly. The disc drive I can not test. According to the manual however, everything seems to be working perfectly. It makes the exact noises the manual says it will. It lights up just as the manual says it will. However, I do not have any games so I can not test it 100%. So that is everything, they are both boxed like I said, both have manauals and all their cords. The 64 works, the disc drive probably works but can not be fully tested. For a price, I'm not 100% certain of that these are worth. I can only go by offers I've had in the past and completed eBay listings. I'm going to start at $125 shipped or best offer. Please let me know if you're interested and we may be able to work out a deal. I'm also up for trades, but I'm mostly into NES, SNES, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn and Gamecube. Please let me know. Take care,

Tyler

post-28009-0-86171200-1332264735_thumb.jpg

post-28009-0-45258300-1332264750_thumb.jpg

post-28009-0-95041400-1334716665_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cobradvs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...