IGNORED

Kaboom! NES port interest check and future number reserve thread.

GreenDayRlz

Gameplay video with most features of the final game, even missing some features from the latest version like high score:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz6UkX45FH0

Hey guys, I'm now trying to gauge how many carts I'll sell for parts needed and to get everything together. Please head over to NA on the link below and post if you would like to get a cart of this! More info there. You can post here if you don't want to post on NA. Thanks a ton!

http://www.nintendoa...&threadid=66786

ETA: Cost of a cart will probably be around $35, but will not be more although it may be less if I can. It will also use the NES Vaus, which is basically like a paddle. It will also use the standard brick controller for people who don't have a vaus to play it. :)

Edited by GreenDayRlz

Just going to bumb and say that this game won't be out next week or anything, no need for anything, we're still a decent bit away from producing carts and such, but if you think you'd remotely want a cart when it does release, please just post and say you'd be interested in one. Thanks guys. Although I kinda for some reason thought you guys would eat this game up, heh. :)

Just going to bumb and say that this game won't be out next week or anything, no need for anything, we're still a decent bit away from producing carts and such, but if you think you'd remotely want a cart when it does release, please just post and say you'd be interested in one. Thanks guys. Although I kinda for some reason thought you guys would eat this game up, heh. :)

Wrong brand name on the console to get mass apeal in this neck of the woods ;)