IGNORED

ColecoVision Trading Cards CV-02

pboland

The ColecoVision Trading Card Series CV-02 is coming!

For those that don't know. This is the second series of ColecoVision cards. Here's the link to the first set (Keep in mind I'm no longer making the first set):

ColecoVision Trading Cards with Binder!

I felt it was time to start a new topic since I finalized the game card list and started on the card art work. There will be 25 game cards, a starter card, and a checklist card. This makes the total number of cards 27 for the complete set (which is the perfect number of cards for those who put them in binder sheets. Each binder sheet holds nine cards). Here's a sneak peak at the game card selections.

post-9874-0-47403500-1333372282_thumb.jpg

And just a reminder the CV-02 cards will come in a 1980's style/inspired packaging. Each CV-02 card set will come with three card packs that look like this:post-9874-0-29378700-1333372869_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-32068600-1333372886_thumb.jpg

Each one of the packs will have a slightly different wrapper. Here are the three wrapper types:

post-9874-0-15958100-1333372968_thumb.jpgpost-9874-0-62161900-1333373292_thumb.jpg

As you can see from the picture above, the initial sets of wrappers are done and awaiting the trading cards. :-D I have not finalized the six stickers that will be included in the set (Two stickers for each pack).

Like last time, I will have an option for those that wish to purchase a binder to put their collection in. It will be the same binder as last time.

post-9874-0-95351500-1333374200_thumb.jpg

The initial run right now is (20) twenty sets. If demand is high I will do (20) twenty more. Once the first sets are ready to go, I will post the pricing and open up the ordering process. Stay tuned.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Small update:

Started the print and laminating process. I still need to decide on the stickers to include. I decided on a small change on the cut of the cards. CV-02 will have straight corners instead of the rounded corners. I feel this change matches better with the time period look of the wrapper.

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

I think I'm in the home stretch now. I'm working on the stickers that go with the cards. The cards are all printed out, laminated, cut and just waiting for the stickers so they can be put in the packages. All most there. ;-)

• Like 1

Update:

I think I'm in the home stretch now. I'm working on the stickers that go with the cards. The cards are all printed out, laminated, cut and just waiting for the stickers so they can be put in the packages. All most there. ;-)

I can't wait to get them!! :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust:

• 3 weeks later...

post-9874-0-04730800-1339596735_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the CV-02 trading card set is now ready. The CV-02 trading card set includes three packs of 1980's style trading cards. Each pack includes nine cards and two stickers.

I only ship to US and Canada.

- For the lower 48 states. The card set is $35.00 plus $5.00 priority shipping.

- For Canada. The card set is $35.00 plus $5.00 first class shipping.

If ordering a binder (comes with 3 trading card sheets) it is an additional $35.00 plus an extra $5.00 shipping (Priority for USA, First Class for Canada).

I only take Pay Pal payment so I will need your Pay Pal email address so I can send you an invoice. If you have anymore questions please let me know.

I sent PM's to those that stated publicly they wanted cards. For those that didn't get a PM, Please PM me your order along with your Pay Pal email address so I can send you an invoice. Assuming I don't run out of card sets, I should be able to have orders shipped within 24-36 upon payment received. If you guys have any questions, please let me know.

So when we buy a full set, we're not getting any dupes, right? We're supposed to get 27 distinct cards? Just making sure there's no misunderstanding for anyone involved. :)

That is correct. The only dupe in the set is one sticker. That is because it is a sticker of a ColecoVision Controller and I figured two stickers for two controller. So, you get 27 distinct cards and five distinct stickers (six stickers total).

Nice, Replied to your pm.

Hopefully those card covers are easy to take off so I don't ruin them because they look cool in their own right :?

Didn't get a binder the first time because I loved the box the cards came in. Now I guess with all these new sets I need a binder. :) You truely have mastered the art of sales :)