IGNORED

Christmas Carol - Teaser #1

DZ-Jay

Christmas Carol

vs.

The Ghost Of Christmas Presents

To all those who have been waiting for the Christmas Carol game, the wait is almost over. Development of the game is complete and tested, only final finishing touches--graphics, sound effects, music, etc.--are remaining.

To give you an idea of the whimsical style of this unique game, I thought I'd prepare a series of "teaser" videos.

So enjoy this first teaser which I've entitled, "Toy Surprise - Part I."

Toy Surprise - Part I.mov

[Direct Link]

NOTE: All animation sequences and images are directly taken from in-game graphics. Music and sound-effects, not so much.

Can you save Christmas?

• Like 3

That was great!

I love the squeaky "pop goes the weasel" music!

Thanks. By the way, as alluded to in the post, that squeaky music is an MP3, not from the game. However, it's in the video because I plan on reproducing it.

Regard these teasers as "promo" videos, and not so much game samples (although the graphics are entirely from the game).

-dZ.

Nice...this year christmas will be in summer time! :-)

For Carol and all Santa's elves, it is Christmas all year long. :)

Besides, that Evil Snowman is sly... you'll have plenty of time to save Christmas!

-dZ.

Very cool teaser D Z. When is the game going to be released.

As the video hints... Soon.

Sorry, I don't have a specific date, and the last four or five times I've committed to some vague ballpark-ish date, I've missed it.

-dZ.

I really love the in between game level videos (saw some others in older posts as well). Reminds me of pacman between scenes with a small movie to entertain you. It's attention to details like this that, in my opinion, take a game from being good, to being a classic! I really like the look of the game and can't wait to see it come out.