IGNORED

Christmas Carol - Teaser #2

DZ-Jay

Christmas Carol

vs.

The Ghost Of Christmas Presents

As promised, below is the second Christmas Carol teaser, titled "Toy Surprise - Part II."

Enjoy!

NOTE: All animation sequences and images are directly taken from in-game graphics. Music and sound-effects, not so much.

Can you save Christmas?

• Like 2

There's a place called "Try Arcade" in Tokyo. It's supposed to have a lot of retro games. I know they have the arcade version of D2K…

I go to Tokyo every once in a while. Let me know if you want to get together!

DZ – are you close to releasing Christmas Carol?

Yes, close. I don't want to provide a date yet, for I've missed the past few dates I provided, and I don't want to jinx it again.

The game-play is absolutely finished and tested--I'm just working on the last bit of polish, including the last animation sequences, graphics, sound effects, and music.

I'll be sure to announce the date in this forum once it is determined.

-dZ.

• 2 months later...

This looks cool. I just got an Intellivision this week, so I'd like to add this to my collection when it is released. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It'll be released sometime this summer. I'll surely make a big splash in here once we have a settled release date. :)

-dZ.

This looks cool. I just got an Intellivision this week, so I'd like to add this to my collection when it is released. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It'll be released sometime this summer. I'll surely make a big splash in here once we have a settled release date. :)

-dZ.

Good to know! Thank you!

Welcome to the awesome world of the INTV! :thumbsup: :) What games do you have so far?

Thank you! The games included with the console were NBA basketball, Beauty and the Beast, Boxing, B17 Bomber, Microsurgeon, Royal Dealer, Auto Racing, Burger Time, Frogger, Star Strike, Math Fun, Advanced Dungeon and Dragons, Skiing, and Demon Attack. I've already ordered Mouse Trap, Lock'N'Chase, Masters of the Universe, and, of course, Donkey Kong Arcade. :)

Welcome to the awesome world of the INTV! :thumbsup: :) What games do you have so far?

Thank you! The games included with the console were NBA basketball, Beauty and the Beast, Boxing, B17 Bomber, Microsurgeon, Royal Dealer, Auto Racing, Burger Time, Frogger, Star Strike, Math Fun, Advanced Dungeon and Dragons, Skiing, and Demon Attack. I've already ordered Mouse Trap, Lock'N'Chase, Masters of the Universe, and, of course, Donkey Kong Arcade. :)

Some great games in there, many more for you to collect. Let us know if you want more as there are a few of us who I'm sure can help you fill out your INTV collection at good prices. :). By the way, keep your eye on DZ's game as its going to be great!

Edited by cmart604

Thanks cmart! I know DZ has more games planned, so I'm keeping an eye on that! :)

BTW, I'm having an issue with the image on my LCD TV "jumping" or looking skewed when I use the Intellivision. It seems this is a known issue and I've seen some folks recommending signal boosters. I can play games on my Atari consoles without having that problem on the same TV. Is this a unique issue with the Intellivision?