IGNORED

Cmart and Steve's REALLY big trade!

Hi guys, with Steve's permission I thought I'd share the details of our recent massive trade in case some of you were interested. It's been a while since someone has had something that I really wanted for the Intellivision so I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. (Anytime I can reference the Godfather, I'm happy to do so. :-D ) I knew hoarding all those extra games would come in handy at some point. :P

Steve sent me a sealed Activision Happy Trails, which I needed, as well as one of Joe's early creations, the Philly Classic 4tris, number #22.

The $5 off Stampede sticker is on the outside of the shrinkwrap, so not a Toys'R'Us store seal. post-25458-0-99855400-1338520446_thumb.jpg

Number #22, not sure what else to say, other than cool and smart box design by Joe. post-25458-0-46004500-1338520346_thumb.jpgpost-25458-0-98636700-1338520370_thumb.jpgpost-25458-0-86566000-1338520395_thumb.jpgpost-25458-0-05479700-1338520423_thumb.jpg

Heading to Toronto from Vancouver (maybe like Roberto Luongo soon :-o ) (Hockey reference, we're Canadian after all) are 24 games as follows:

CIB Diner and Dig Dug. post-25458-0-25078000-1338520965_thumb.jpg

CIB Super Cobra and Thunder Castle. post-25458-0-16099400-1338520989_thumb.jpg

CIB Pole Position and Super Pro Decathlon. post-25458-0-38059000-1338521033_thumb.jpg

CIB DK Arcade and TRON. post-25458-0-24120400-1338520941_thumb.jpg

CIB Draughts and Championship Tennis. post-25458-0-78469100-1338521057_thumb.jpg

Also 10 French Canadian Mattel games, a white International Vectron, Intellivision Inc versions of Tron Mazeatron and Armor Battle, and a German CBS angry bear Carnival. ( A bunch of variations he needed)

I think we both did really well in this trade and are happy with the result. Maybe this will lead to other big trades in our group. Discuss. :-D

• Like 1

And now I see why you buy Multiple copies of the Intelligentvision homebrews, they come in great for trades. Its crazy how people still missed out on these recent releases. It seems to me that people had every oppurtunity to get in on them.

Cmart, I will trade you all those same games you are sending Steve plus 200 for the Philly Classic 4Tris. Seriously, I will....Im on a roll!

**hopes he takes the bait**

Lemme think about that......nope. :) I'm trying to clear games out, not add games back in.

And now I see why you buy Multiple copies of the Intelligentvision homebrews, they come in great for trades. Its crazy how people still missed out on these recent releases. It seems to me that people had every oppurtunity to get in on them.

Yah, I just think there will be people that come here looking for these later and I'd like to be able to help them out. Especially since David is very unlikely to make these again.

Yah, I just think there will be people that come here looking for these later and I'd like to be able to help them out. Especially since David is very unlikely to make these again.

He could always re-issue them in different boxes in a few years! :P

He could always re-issue them in different boxes in a few years! :P

Yah,but I suspect he won't. I think that was just Same Game/Robots because of the added voice capabilities. By the way, I've been playing Robots lately and it really is a lot of fun.

Its crazy how people still missed out on these recent releases. It seems to me that people had every oppurtunity to get in on them.

Not everybody has the money for them. And some don't have the money now but they might have it later.

Yeah, I guess you are right, that may be one of the reasons. Plus maybe new people are starting to collect for intv.

Been a busy weekend, just catching up and that was quite a trade you guys had, especially if one were to try to put a "street value" on it :-o

It was very cool that you posted the pics as well, some of the best of the Philly classic I have seen :thumbsup:

BTW, I purchased a few games from Steve at the same time and I am VERY pleased with the transaction :)

Been a busy weekend, just catching up and that was quite a trade you guys had, especially if one were to try to put a "street value" on it :-o

It was very cool that you posted the pics as well, some of the best of the Philly classic I have seen :thumbsup:

BTW, I purchased a few games from Steve at the same time and I am VERY pleased with the transaction :)

Thanks OT71 :)

I can take some more pics and likely will for Rev's site. What's really cool is how Joe stored the cart, manual and OL's in the box. Cool little slots for them.

Anybody got a CIB Videoplexer they want to trade me? :)

I can take some more pics and likely will for Rev's site. What's really cool is how Joe stored the cart, manual and OL's in the box. Cool little slots for them.

I sold mine there are 3 or 4 years ago... :(

Who did you sell it to? ;)

CsiMart is on the case!

I really don't remember. That I know, I found some pictures of the box of my Videoplexer in a website....

I have a question : do you have some news of Psycho Stormtrooper ? I did an interview in 2004 (you can find the interview here : http://gamotek.blogspirit.com/archive/2005/12/21/entretien-avec-psycho-stormtrooper.html) The blog is NOT updated for a long long time. I don't have the password anymore...

In the same blog, you have a page (http://gamotek.blogspirit.com/archive/2005/12/28/intellivision-les-jeux-et-le-hardware.html) you can found my Intellivision games I had in 2004... I sold for bad reasons some games like 4-tris, etc... You also can see the number I had.... Today, I have not homebrew anymore and I am really sad...

(again, sorry for my English, I have to improve it !)

I really don't remember. That I know, I found some pictures of the box of my Videoplexer in a website....

I have a question : do you have some news of Psycho Stormtrooper ? I did an interview in 2004 (you can find the interview here : http://gamotek.blogs...ormtrooper.html) The blog is NOT updated for a long long time. I don't have the password anymore...

In the same blog, you have a page (http://gamotek.blogs...e-hardware.html) you can found my Intellivision games I had in 2004... I sold for bad reasons some games like 4-tris, etc... You also can see the number I had.... Today, I have not homebrew anymore and I am really sad...

(again, sorry for my English, I have to improve it !)

I found my original website... and the interview is in English... here : http://mapage.noos.fr/gamotek/worldcollITVPS.htm

I created the website with a friend there are 10 years ago...

Great interview! I remember reading that years ago, I must have stumbled upon it somehow. Maybe it was linked on his site? Sadly, he's left the hobby completely, I bought the rest of his INTV stuff, including concept artwork, sheets of Orphan Overlays, CD/DVD's of images, and tons of other odds and ends last year. Some very cool stuff in there....

Great interview! I remember reading that years ago, I must have stumbled upon it somehow. Maybe it was linked on his site? Sadly, he's left the hobby completely, I bought the rest of his INTV stuff, including concept artwork, sheets of Orphan Overlays, CD/DVD's of images, and tons of other odds and ends last year. Some very cool stuff in there....

Oh my Gosh ! You bought all his INTV stuff ! So lucky you are ! :) And hopefully, another INTV fan bought his stuffs.

Thank you for your comment about the interview. It was very cool to interview him.

Yes, I think he put a link in his website. It's really really sad to know he left the INTV hobby completely :(((. Do you know why ?

Oh my Gosh ! You bought all his INTV stuff ! So lucky you are ! :) And hopefully, another INTV fan bought his stuffs.

Thank you for your comment about the interview. It was very cool to interview him.

Yes, I think he put a link in his website. It's really really sad to know he left the INTV hobby completely :(((. Do you know why ?

Yes, there was some pretty cool stuff in the auction, which cost me a fair sum of money. I think he just moved on to other things, I'm not certain of his reasons.

Yes, there was some pretty cool stuff in the auction, which cost me a fair sum of money. I think he just moved on to other things, I'm not certain of his reasons.

Thank you for your answer.

BTW, when you read the interview, you couldn't imagine he would change his mind about his - former - huge collection.

Could you tell me when he decided to sell his collection ? On eBay ? I stopped to collect and to use eBay for a while during 3 years...