IGNORED

FS: BITCORP GAMATE Collection

3rdman

Selling the world's most comprehensive Bitcorp Gamate Collection. 57 of 60 known games. 40 of them boxed. PM or email anyquestions. Will ship worldwide. UPDATE: CIB handheld added.

ALL GAMES PHOTOGRAPHED IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER>>>

Cube-Up $20

Witty Apee $50

Box Forum $30

Mighty Tank $75 (early release, later re-issued as "Vindicators". Only known complete example)

row1-1.jpg

Enchanted bricks $40 (early release, later re-issued as Brick blaster)

Mini Golf $20

Galaxy Invaders $20

Legend of the Dragon Knight $ SOLD

row2-1.jpg

Tornado $30

Money Maze $30

Dino Bibo $25

Pharaoh Revenger $35

row3-1.jpg

Time Warrior $30

Kill Shot $ 30

Volcano Panic $ PENDING

Devil CAstle $ SOLD

row4-1.jpg

Kung-Fu Fighter $20

Dino Ball $30

Myth of Asamia $20

Pipemania $35

row5-1.jpg

Tennis $35

Maurader $25

Flipuzzle $35

Monster Pitfall $20

row6-1.jpg

Vindicators $35

Brick Blaster $20

Bomb Blaster $25

Cosmic Fighter $35

row7-1.jpg

Treasure Hunter $30

Jewelriss $ SOLD

Nightmare of Santa Clause $30

Mars Voyage $ PENDING (limited release)

row8-1.jpg

Mighty Boxer $ PENDING (Rare)

Flying Goblin $ PENDING (limited release. Only known complete example)

Boom! $35

Snowman Legend $30

row9-2.jpg

World Cup Soccer $ PENDING

Kiki Inland $ SOLD

Fourtune N' Luck $ SOLD

Super Baseball $ SOLD

row10-1.jpg

Punk Boy $ PENDING

Fortress of Fierceness $100 (only known complete example)

Famous 7 $ SOLD

Magic Jigsaw $30

row11-1.jpg

(not shown) Metamorphosiser $ PENDING

GP Race $ PENDING

Fantasy Travel $ SOLD

Quiz Fighter $ PENDING

row12-1.jpg

Further Adventures of Hannibal the Cat $ SOLD

Dinosaur Park $ SOLD

Basketball $ SOLD (only known example)

The Legendary Judge $ SOLD

row13-1.jpg

Robin Hood $ SOLD

The Golden Tripod $ SOLD

Mysteries of the ancient tomb $ SOLD

Lost in the Green Field $ PENDING

row14-1.jpg

Edited by 3rdman

Yeah, I'm a sucker for the card-style cartridges. Love both the TG-16 and Sega Cards; I remember being blown away by how small they were back in the day. Still kind of amazing, especially when you consider the limitations of ROM chips back in the day. How are these structured, anyway? Some of the largest Hucards (SF2) are over 32mbit, aren't they? Can barely believe they managed to cram all that in the tiny card profile using the silicon manufacturing technologies available in the early to mid 90s.

Updated w/ sold items. Also, I now have a boxed Gamate handheld system available. Box 6/10. Unit 10/10. Well cared for example: shell scratch free, mint screen. full working order.

Asking $275. Pics coming soon.

Wow - I remember laughing my ass off in the mid 90's, seeing these faux Gameboys for $50 in an independent game store in Beloit, WI with the software going for $5-$10ea. I don't remember seeing as many games there though, so kind of thought it was one of those dead in the water type deals before it had a chance to take off in whatever countries they may have been popular in.

Cute system of sorts. Really "worth" this much though? Makes me wish I snagged 'em at the time. :lol:

Sure it's "worth" every penny. :) I only collected handheld systems, and of the say 40 odd platforms I had around this was one of my favorites. (and so it's the final brand I have to part with , as I've kept it longer than all the rest). In terms of priorities, it's not much different than paying good money for Amiga games (in 2012). Matter of taste is all :)

Sweet! The I sold my Gamate last year. I never saw any games for sale and I just couldn't see collecting it anymore. Very cool collection of games. I (see my avatar) have had more luck with the Watara Supervision and the Mega Duck (also crappy but fun to collect obscure handhelds!)

Wow - I remember laughing my ass off in the mid 90's, seeing these faux Gameboys for $50 in an independent game store in Beloit, WI with the software going for $5-$10ea. I don't remember seeing as many games there though, so kind of thought it was one of those dead in the water type deals before it had a chance to take off in whatever countries they may have been popular in.

Cute system of sorts. Really "worth" this much though? Makes me wish I snagged 'em at the time. :lol:

I just bought 8 games from this thread for $450, and that was a mildly discounted price from the listing. Yes they are worth it, but don't feel bad as I can at least empathize with passing up great Gamate stuff at flea-markets. When it comes to market value, It's sort of the "Neo-Geo AES" of handhelds. Not many people know it exists, and those that want it REALLY want it bad.

3rdman has very modest prices here, and he knows his Gamate stuff well.

Edited by Mr. Postman

pics of the Gamate handheld now available....

DSCN2109.jpg

DSCN2108.jpg

You will never see a Gamate as pristine as this. Very well cared for example. Works perfectly. Screen/body 10/10.

Asking $270.

pm any questions

Edited by 3rdman