IGNORED

Another World (aka Out of this World) survey

SebRmv

Dear all,

I have set up a survey in order to evaluate the demand for Another World cartridges.

Please fill the form http://removers.free.fr/AnotherWorld/survey.php if you are interested.

We hope that the price of the full packaged game, including cartridge, manual and box will be no more than 60€ but as the price depends on the demand, you will be asked to answer several scenarii.

Cheers

Seb

Are you saying Zerosquare "flash cart" is for realz?

I only need one because I don't plan on selling it.

Yes Zerosquare and SCPCD flashcart are real. This flashcart was born some month ago, but only some developers got it. Now it will be available for everybody.

Just one thing, more people will be interrested more the price will be low. Like Sebrmv told, we don't do that for money but for fun, we want to make price as low as we can, this is a Zerosquare wish too. The game is beautiful (It's the 256 colors version not the 16 colors).

Look at the videos :

http://www.jagware.org/index.php?s=&showtopic=1006&view=findpost&p=14883

GT Turbo :thumbsup:

• Like 4

Yes Zerosquare and SCPCD flashcart are real. This flashcart was born some month ago, but only some developers got it. Now it will be available for everybody.

Just one thing, more people will be interrested more the price will be low. Like Sebrmv told, we don't do that for money but for fun, we want to make price as low as we can, this is a Zerosquare wish too. The game is beautiful (It's the 256 colors version not the 16 colors).

Look at the videos :

http://www.jagware.o...indpost&p=14883

I just want to confirm, Another World will be released on this SCPCD? And/or will the SCPCD be available seperately for use like the Skunkboard or original Atari flash cartridge? If so, will it be possible to use the A.W. flashcart for other games and then be able to reload A.W. image when desired? Or will we need a seperate SCPCD if we want to keep A.W. permenantly?

Also, i filled out the form, depending on pricing and if my friend is interested in the game, one or two copies for me.

Edited by Gunstar

Same here, using chrome... no fields were missing:

An error occured: Some fields were missing.

Odd, I used Chrome as well.

Well it seems it only wanted to accept my form if I picked 1,1,1,1 and not 1,0,1,1. I wanted to say I'd buy it at Euro60 max, not 80, so maybe this needs looking at.

Maybe the question isn't worded properly or GT wrote the script :P

• Like 2

Look at the videos :

http://www.jagware.o...indpost&p=14883

I just want to confirm, Another World will be released on this SCPCD? And/or will the SCPCD be available seperately for use like the Skunkboard or original Atari flash cartridge? If so, will it be possible to use the A.W. flashcart for other games and then be able to reload A.W. image when desired? Or will we need a seperate SCPCD if we want to keep A.W. permenantly?

Also, i filled out the form, depending on pricing and if my friend is interested in the game, one or two copies for me.

I will let Zerosquare answer. But you must know two things, there are 2 big hardware project on Jagware :

This flash cart called 'Jagtopus' and the JagCF who allows to use CF card for games and got a lot of very nice 'adds-on' like a new powerfull DSP (Usb ports, extra ram, network, etc....).

SCPCD and Zerosquare work on this two projects they are the 2 hardware experts on Jagware, that's why i will let them talk about this two great projects.

GT Turbo :)

• Like 1

was gonna say wtf. never heard it was networkable. as far as i know no homebrew has been networked.....yet ;)

Well you can make it networkable. One player can control one foot, one the other, then two for hands, one for head, one for pistol etc. Of course it's probably going to be called "Another QWOP" then but... :P

(P.S. maybe the other player could play the baddies' role per screen :))

• Like 3