IGNORED

Atari Ethernet Cartridge -Accepting Orders

puppetmark

I am glad to hear they are making it to their new owners. :D Don't forget to go here to get the Contiki Apps courtesy of Oliver Schmidt. 4 disks of fun things to check out. Each image comes with a DHCP program to run first to set an IP which writes to the CONTIKI.CFG file. Alternately, You can also enter your IP info and download a CONTIKI.CFG file and replace the one on the disks and then run the programs.

http://contiki.cbm8bit.com/

I am glad to hear they are making it to their new owners. :D Don't forget to go here to get the Contiki Apps courtesy of Oliver Schmidt. 4 disks of fun things to check out. Each image comes with a DHCP program to run first to set an IP which writes to the CONTIKI.CFG file. Alternately, You can also enter your IP info and download a CONTIKI.CFG file and replace the one on the disks and then run the programs.

Awesome - thanks for the link. I created a set of 4 disks, and 2 minutes later, I am directly connected to IRC :)

Awesome - thanks for the link. I created a set of 4 disks, and 2 minutes later, I am directly connected to IRC :)

Major bummer - nothing works under SDX 4.45 :(

Received mine today, as well! WOW, that was fast!

Good-looking little thing, too:

post-16281-0-03532500-1342752067_thumb.jpg

post-16281-0-24625500-1342752080_thumb.jpg

A very big Thank-You to puppetmark, for making this happen! YOU ROCK!

I, for one, am tired of reading “You rock; You’re the best; You’re the greatest; Without you we couldn’t…”.

Oh, so very very sorry (and very concerned) about that! :lolblue: :dunce: :dunce:

Just got this one working on bbs.inspiration-soft.com :)

Guess these don't like U1MB, but works on a stock 130XE ;)

Jay

Great! I saw your "New User" request, so I validated your account right now. Have fun on BBS The Atari Inside!

And the not working with u1mb... hmmm I have seen that before with the Blackbox. U1MB + BlackBox won't let you use the internal basic. So obviously U1MB occupies some parts in the Atari.

Greetz

Marius

Edited by Marius1976

Major bummer - nothing works under SDX 4.45 :(

That is true, but all is not lost. The few things that have been written for the Cart, map the cart at address D500, and that conflict with SpartaDOS X. HOWEVER, we designed the ability to change the address. The cartridge has a set of DIP switches that controls the location. The way the circuit works is with a comparator chip that makes sure the selected address from the dip switches matches the high nibble (A4 to A7) and then sends a logic high to the A1 input of 74LS138, which sends high outputs 02 and 03. Reads/writes to unselected ranges would strobe O0 and O1 on the 138, which is now unconnected, and accesses to the user specified range would strobe O2/O3. (see the schematic on the website)

So, we are setting the high nibble of the D5x0 base address with four switches, so that will give us 16 possible combinations for x. D500, D510, D520, D530, D540, D550.....up to D5F0. In other words, we are moving up in 16 byte increments.

This should allow software to be developed that could co-exist with things like the MIO and SpartaDOS X. The project has a long way to go, and a lot of potential, and that is why we took a loss on selling the carts, we knew we wanted to get them in the hands of the community and see what can be done.

Edited by puppetmark