IGNORED

Treasure Discovery- Homevision

pangasinan

Due to financial reason I need to sell Treasury Discovery by Homevision.

This is the only known copy of this game by Homevision in the world and was recently discovered.

There is no end label and a hole is on the front label,box is in excellent condition.

Game tested and working.

pm me with an offers in AUD please.

post-12694-0-51644600-1343333350_thumb.jpg

post-12694-0-65817500-1343333354_thumb.jpg

post-12694-0-60392200-1343333356_thumb.jpg

Edited by pangasinan

I don't necessarily appreciate this approach. If you are throwing $600 at something, you might not want someone to come in at $625. With this approach, you are penalized for making the first offer or the first good offer.The most fair approach to buyers would be not to publicize the high bid, and everyone just puts in their best. The approach that makes the most for the seller is to make it auction like divulging the highest bid at every step.

Good luck, cool item. I'm too deep in the hole to throw in a number.

It's no different than ebay, or a private auction, in fact its better, everyone know the highest bid, so it will save someone making an unnecessary bid. I'm not mentioning the highest bidders name.

New bid of $650 now, if anyone places a higher bid and doesn't want me to publicize the amount just tell me and I will stop.

Thanks

Well, let's hope whoever buys it from you has the means. If not, I offer my ROM-dumping services. That presumes the buyer would trust me (AND the postal service) enough to get the deed done.

Treasure Discovery (and EVERY as-yet-unfound Home Vision game) is an important addition to the Atari archives. Please encourage your buyer to consider this.

• 2 weeks later...