IGNORED

Let the Atari 2600 Olympic games begin!

homerwannabee

OK, at the moment we only have two people competing. Lidauro, Team Brazil, and Toymailman Team USA. Here is my rule on that since the games have begun once two different people have entered scores for the games there can not be any grouping into teams anymore. I feel people will just jump onto the winning team.

The competition is being held from (July 27th, 2012 to August 12th 2012)

How I will score the games. The team with the highest score at the end of the games wins. Gold is worth 3 points, Silver is worth 2 points, and Bronze is worth 1 point. One note I do not have editing capabilities outside of 1 hour, and so I will have to put an updated score total in multiple posts besides this one in the thread

You can individually represent another country besides Brazil or USA at any moment, If it is August 10th, and someone wants to come in at the last moment to represent a new country,than I will allow that, but I feel that allowing people to join teams after scores has been put up would be unfair because a person could simply jump unto a winning team that already is doing great.

OK, here are the rules. A picture is a must in this game. You do not have to show a video if you do not want to.

These are the events that will be played.

Decathlon: 100 Meter Dash, Long Jump, Shot Put High Jump, 400 Meter race, 110 Meter Hurdles, Discus, Javelin Throw, 1500 Meters

Track and Field: 100 Meter Dash, Long Jump, Javelin, 110 Meter Hurdles, Hammer Throw, High Jump

Summer Games: Hurdles, Swimming, Skeet Shooting, 100 Yard Dash, Swimming Relay, Gymnastics

Pele's Soccer: Game 28 difficulty B (Highest score differential will be used)

Video Olympics: Game 1 difficulty B (Highest score differential will be used)

Realsports Volleyball: Game 1 difficulty B (Highest score differential will be used)

Thanks for participating, and let the games begin!

• Like 2

(...)once two different people have entered scores for the games there can not be any grouping into teams anymore. I feel people will just jump onto the winning team.

(...)

Realsports Volleyball

I won 15 - 4

If I understood right everyone can still join Jamaica even if I post some score for Brazil. I'm assuming the two different scores' rule only apply if the two people are from the same country so if someone joins Jamaica and posts his score nobody else can join the country.

I'm wanting to give a prize for the winner team if you like it.

This comemorative coin will be avaible soon and I can send 4 of them to the team participants. Not the real Olympic Medal but should be a nice addon.

post-32348-0-78157900-1343435575_thumb.jpeg

If it wasn't too expensive I could send a silver coin too. But it's going to be produced with real silver, costing R$ 195,00.

post-32348-0-26527000-1343435733_thumb.jpeg

(...)once two different people have entered scores for the games there can not be any grouping into teams anymore. I feel people will just jump onto the winning team.

(...)

Realsports Volleyball

I won 15 - 4

If I understood right everyone can still join Jamaica even if I post some score for Brazil. I'm assuming the two different scores' rule only apply if the two people are from the same country so if someone joins Jamaica and posts his score nobody else can join the country.

I'm wanting to give a prize for the winner team if you like it.

This comemorative coin will be avaible soon and I can send 4 of them to the team participants. Not the real Olympic Medal but should be a nice addon.

post-32348-0-78157900-1343435575_thumb.jpeg

If it wasn't too expensive I could send a silver coin too. But it's going to be produced with real silver, costing R$ 195,00.

post-32348-0-26527000-1343435733_thumb.jpeg

OK, It will be when two people from the same team enter a score. I was originally thinking just the first two people, but we are getting a lot of late comers, and so when the first two people on the same team enter a score I will close up the countries. :)

So how does this work...do we play certain games on certain days or just submit photos until the deadline? Can we submit twice on the same event? Are we limited to the number of events we can participate in?

You can participate in as many events as you wish, and submit as many photos/videos as you wish. Also just want to say this will be my last post until Monday. I am going to California Extreme to try to up my Donkey Kong Junior high score in Arcade, and just have a good time in general.

Well we have one more addition.

Team USA: Toy Mailman, and Keilbaca

Team Germany: Mr. VCS

Team Brazil: Lidauro

Team Jamaica: Roadrunner

Team Antartica: syntaxerror999, Miss 2600

Team Mexico: Tinman

Team Mt. Fuji Japan: Schizophretard