IGNORED

Combat

SoundGammon

I always thought an update to Combat for the 7800 would be cool, but something would have to be added to keep it from becoming tedious. Just 2 players trying to get close enough to shoot the other guy without taking a hit himself. Then it came to me, DRONE TANKS that go after each player and keeps them on their toes. When a player shoots a drone, it's not destroyed, but turns and goes after the other player! Sounds like a cool variation!

I always thought an update to Combat for the 7800 would be cool, but something would have to be added to keep it from becoming tedious. Just 2 players trying to get close enough to shoot the other guy without taking a hit himself. Then it came to me, DRONE TANKS that go after each player and keeps them on their toes. When a player shoots a drone, it's not destroyed, but turns and goes after the other player! Sounds like a cool variation!

Throw a helicopter in the mix, turn the players tanks into jeeps, leave the drone tanks to simply being destroyed for points and new ones spawn, and you have Armor Attack.

Arcade:

post-18-0-59358300-1343434431_thumb.png

Vectrex:

post-18-0-43013900-1343434446_thumb.png

lol - thanks :)

It hasn't been released yet because it isn't finished. :) I worked on it when I first started Bentley Bear, and it's been waiting for me to come back to it ever since. I have to add:

- Tank AI

- Helecopter

- Sound

I plan to add different mazes to it as well. (to have a 'classic' mode, and an 'advanced' mode).

It does have the two-player simultaneous mode.

Thanks!

Bob

lol - thanks :)

It hasn't been released yet because it isn't finished. :) I worked on it when I first started Bentley Bear, and it's been waiting for me to come back to it ever since. I have to add:

- Tank AI

- Helecopter

- Sound

I plan to add different mazes to it as well. (to have a 'classic' mode, and an 'advanced' mode).

It does have the two-player simultaneous mode.

Thanks!

Bob

Amazing and awesome as always; looking forward to it!

• 1 month later...

I'll get back to Armor Attack once Bentley is finished.

I actually have an idea for another original game when that is finished. PAC-MAN-RED, I'll need you again for that! :D

Bob

Once you've done with mascot platformer, that makes maze game compilations, tank/wargame, vector classics, shoot em up, 2600 updates, and Mario style platformer. I think that leaves us Metroid style sci-fi or Zelda next, which I guess means we're getting Secret Quest 2. :)