IGNORED

Diablo III Arcade Cabinet

cimerians

That is pretty awesome!!!!

I don't understand why everybody has the control panel overlapping the sides of the machines though, Why can't they confide the controls to the width of the cabinet?

Once he gets the monitor mounted and has a bezel around the monitor and if he fixed that it would be perfect.

do you agree? or am I alone lol

That is pretty awesome!!!!

I don't understand why everybody has the control panel overlapping the sides of the machines though, Why can't they confide the controls to the width of the cabinet?

Once he gets the monitor mounted and has a bezel around the monitor and if he fixed that it would be perfect.

do you agree? or am I alone lol

Lots of space when its laid out like that. I would probably not like it for a Pac-Man cabinet or something that doesnt need so much space. I dunno..

I'm sure he can do more to it but its pretty amazing just getting the joystick part done.

I'm sure he can do more to it but its pretty amazing just getting the joystick part done.

IM sorry if I came across like I was dissing his hard work! He has done a fantastic job! I just never liked the " x arcade joystick" feel. but thats my opinion!

I like the detail he put into it. :D

Wonder if theres a youtube video... Ill have to check when I am home due to it being one of the only things blocked for me at work.

• 3 weeks later...