IGNORED

RCA Studio II/ Sheen M1200 Star Wars Game

Hello all! I've been a long time lurker here at Atariage, as well as a long time collector. I recently joined, and would like to share an image of an item I recently acquired that I had been after for some time: the very first Star Wars game ever made. I've been attempting to complete my US Studio II collection (I only need Biorhythm and Speedway/Tag), and noticed an Ebay listing for a complete copy of the Star Wars Game. I don't normally buy games from overseas, but as a collector and a minor Star Wars fan (I mostly like the various Star Wars videogames) I had to have it. I don't have any plans to sell it, despite already having had friends of mine offer me twice what I paid for it (which was roughly $150 US dollars). I am curious if there are many other Studio II collectors active here, and if anyone also has a copy of this game. If anyone does, is my copy missing any inserts or miscellaneous paperwork, and will it work on a US Studio II, or do I need an actual Sheen system? As for the game itself, does anyone here know if it is an official game, or just the first of many games based off of Star Wars? Thanks in advance for any info on this, and here's the game itself:

post-33467-0-25841400-1343532268_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 years later...