IGNORED

FS: Atari 2600 $1 & $2 Carts + Over 125 boxed games!

Philflound

I expanded my $1 and created a $2 loose cart listing. Games have all been tested and guaranteed to work short of $1 Freeway, which did work, but was giving me some hassles. A great way to get games you want to play at an affordable price without having to bid on lots with games you don't want.

I also have over 125 different boxed Atari 2600 games, which will soon be increasing with some new acquisitions I've gotten. I've been moving lots of boxed games so if you've been thinking about getting some games, don't hesitate as my inventory is in constant swing. All boxed games have also been tested and guaranteed to work short of the brand new sealed ones, which speak for themselves.

Phil

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fstores.ebay.com%2Fbroscollectibles%2FAtari-%2F_i.html%3F_fsub%3D1909756017%26_sid%3D210870397%26_trksid%3Dp4634.c0.m322

PS: I'm always looking to trade for boxed Atari games. We have plenty of other items besides video games like comics, trading cards, toys, and other collectibles. So if you collect other things and see something you like and have extra boxed games, contact me.

Just wanted to throw out there that I bought from this guy recently on eBay and the transaction was great. Good communication, games arrived as described, the boxed games were in beautiful condition (bought 10) except for one which he warned me was kinda wonky. Definitely will use again. Just happened to see his post here and recognized the seller ID. He also shipped fast and packaged well, which is a very good thing because it was pouring rain the day they were delivered and the mailman left the box outside... Luckily this seller put the games inside of a plastic bag wrapped in bubble wrap, inside of the box, so even though the outer box got soaked, the games (and their boxes) were pristine!

Edited by Domino8282

Thanks for the praise. I actually always put the games in a plastic bag for just that fact of rain and the post office leaving packages outside. I try and describe any damage to the items. We were players before we were collectors, so many of the items have creases, dents and tears. All my games are scanned including manuals, carts, boxes, and any other paperwork included like comics or inserts.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

Besides the $1 and $2 cartridge listings, I've been sorting through manuals and catalogs. I'll be doing $1 and $2 manual, catalog, and other miscellaneous paperwork listings in a few days. I'll post when I get them up. I see some of these really greedy people asking $5-10 for manuals that are not rare at all. I'll give the collectors a chance to fill in more holes.

Phil