IGNORED

Sealed fakies.

voltron

Ok so Dryfter got me thinking about people who would seal games just to scam people. I seen some of the low end sealers on ebay, but since I have one of those at work that we use to seal sterilization bags its easy to tell if that machine was used bc you dont get that air tit effect. But now when I see a guy who sell many many sealed games I have to wonder if they just got a professinal grade sealer and ismsealing games. Are there pictures of how mattel sealed games look. or any other way of identifying sealed fakies?

Ok so Dryfter got me thinking about people who would seal games just to scam people. I seen some of the low end sealers on ebay, but since I have one of those at work that we use to seal sterilization bags its easy to tell if that machine was used bc you dont get that air tit effect. But now when I see a guy who sell many many sealed games I have to wonder if they just got a professinal grade sealer and ismsealing games. Are there pictures of how mattel sealed games look. or any other way of identifying sealed fakies?

a heat gun will make it air tight. i use both at my work at a video game store where i am a repairman. we use it to seal magazines o people dont eff them up. i could seal a game to where u would not know.. that crap job on he man was a joke..... Edited by pimpmaul69

a heat gun will make it air tight. i use both at my work at a video game store where i am a repairman. we use it to seal magazines o people dont eff them up. i could seal a game to where u would not know.. that crap job on he man was a joke.....

I wonder how many people on ebay are selling sealed fakies. I wonder now about Caracas and their endless supply of sealed games. I ordered one game from them to see what i get butmit has yet to arrive. So i wonder how many sealed gamesmare legit and how many of the boxes may be reproduction.

Those games from Venezuela are 100% legit. They are identical in every way to the sealed Intellivision games I have from many other reputable sources and a couple I bought off the shelf in the late 80s. People who are resealing stuff are not wasting their time on common classic games, they are doing it on NES and SNES stuff worth hundreds or thousands of dollars.

Those games from Venezuela are 100% legit. They are identical in every way to the sealed Intellivision games I have from many other reputable sources and a couple I bought off the shelf in the late 80s. People who are resealing stuff are not wasting their time on common classic games, they are doing it on NES and SNES stuff worth hundreds or thousands of dollars.

very good point!

Good to know, bc i ordered one, and was just holding off before i ordered more.

Speaking of the Caracas games, has anyone ordered from Miferpa01 on ebay? Good/bad experience?

I've ordered tons from him, all good

The only draw back is the wait. but im not sure if it is their fault since it seems to spend one month in USA customs.