IGNORED

I have Captured the White whale!

voltron

Thats right folks. :) I have in my possesion the White Whale. The Holiest of the Holy Grail. The most elusive INTV item on this planet and in the entire Universe. Tune in tonite for pictures... :)

:) :) Can you guess what it is? :) :) :)

Edited by voltron
  • Like 1

Seriously, is this the stuff from best buy that someone was going to throw away? Either way I'm guessing it's Spiker. Either that or you managed to get a white console, and if that is the case......I hate you! Lololol...........just tell us now and show pics to tonight!

Seriously, is this the stuff from best buy that someone was going to throw away? Either way I'm guessing it's Spiker. Either that or you managed to get a white console, and if that is the case......I hate you! Lololol...........just tell us now and show pics to tonight!

You must tune in tonite for pictures.

Thats right folks. :) I have in my possesion the White Whale. The Holiest of the Holy Grail. The most elusive INTV item on this planet and in the entire Universe. Tune in tonite for pictures... :)

Either Spiker CiB, or a working Keyboard Component.

Step right up and place your bets ... current odds:

2:1 Spiker

15:1 Playcable

50:1 Keyboard Component

80:1 White INTV

Edited by Fushek
  • Like 1

Given the description ("The most elusive INTV item on this planet and in the entire Universe"), here's my guess, for whatever it's worth: a TutorVision.

(Whatever it is, it had better be something really good, or else this will become known as the "Phoenix thread" of the Intellivision forum! :-D)

Tutorvision was found/owned by Ted Brunner of Skokie, IL. So if it is that, either Ted sold or another was found.

First I want to Say Rev you are a pschic you nailed it the first time :)

Secon I want to thank IntellivsionDude for helping me find this piece.

I present to you the White Whale

The rare Emily Intellivsion Edition. The rearest piece of them all.

Cmart has called the rare emily edition

Intellivisondude has said "I can't believe nobody has bought this yet. If i had the extra cash i'd love to own Emily's Intellivision. It's rare and one of a kind and a nice bragging piece for someones collection. "

BAZINGA!!!! :)

post-33512-0-28346800-1345687234_thumb.jpg

• Like 2