IGNORED

Frog Pickle! 2600 Homebrew!

esplonky

Frog Pickle is a small game I planned, programmed, and has been for sale for about a year now, and I just now realized that I never posted anything here about it.

Well Anyways...

Frog Pickle is a game in which you have one simple objective. Protect the Human race from the Mutated Frogs.

For more info, go to:

http://esplonkystudios.webs.com/downloads.htm

I just bought it! Hope it is worth it ! :P

Diud you buy a cart or the binary? If you got the binary please post it.

Shawn, dude, respect the author. He wrote it and is only asking a buck, just buy it.

@esplonky: PM me, if you want carts manufactured and make a little more profit than a buck each, until some ass leaks the ROM. ;)

• Like 5

I just bought it! Hope it is worth it ! :P

Diud you buy a cart or the binary? If you got the binary please post it.

Shawn, dude, respect the author. He wrote it and is only asking a buck, just buy it.

@esplonky: PM me, if you want carts manufactured and make a little more profit than a buck each, until some ass leaks the ROM. ;)

It was a joke. I'll shoot him a dollar right now.

• Like 1

Talking to CPUWIZ on it. If I do, I'll have it up within the month. Lol, the truth about this game, is it's been finished for about a year (September 27, 2011) and I just never put i up haha. I have my own personal Cart of it, but that cost me a big $22 and I would never sell a homebrew for that much. You people deserve better that that

• Like 2