IGNORED

D1K Arcade in Rom Format Going on Sale Soon

We have had a lot of requests for selling the Roms of D1K and D2K from our customers.

So, we have decided to try.

We are going to be selling D1K Arcade as a digital sale. The price for a custom rom with your name embedded in the game, .....for example......"John Smith's copy of Elektronite's DK Arcade"........PDF manaul, and PDF Overlay will be $15 US.

Payment will be made to the author of the game directly using PayPal.

If this sale goes well, and we don't find "John Smith's copy" on rom sites, we will probably be doing other games like D2K Arcade as digital releases.

We will be also be printing Manuals and overlays eventually for the boxed release, and we plan to sell a DVD/Manual/Overlay version as well eventually.

Please email:

gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com

with your request, if you wish to own a copy of the D1K rom for use with emulators and Cuttle Carts.

Please include your full name, as it appears on your PayPal account.

We will get back to you with payment information as soon as the rom is ready for digital delivery

• Like 1

We have had a lot of requests for selling the Roms of D1K and D2K from our customers.

So, we have decided to try.

We are going to be selling D1K Arcade as a digital sale. The price for a custom rom with your name embedded in the game, .....for example......"John Smith's copy of Elektronite's DK Arcade"........PDF manaul, and PDF Overlay will be $15 US.

Payment will be made to the author of the game directly using PayPal.

If this sale goes well, and we don't find "John Smith's copy" on rom sites, we will probably be doing other games like D2K Arcade as digital releases.

We will be also be printing Manuals and overlays eventually for the boxed release, and we plan to sell a DVD/Manual/Overlay version as well eventually.

Please email:

gamesforyourintellivision@hotmail.com

with your request, if you wish to own a copy of the D1K rom for use with emulators and Cuttle Carts.

Please include your full name, as it appears on your PayPal account.

We will get back to you with payment information as soon as the rom is ready for digital delivery

email sent. hopefully some jackass doesnt ruin this for us who have no other way to play these wonderful games.

You gotta be kidding me....right?

lol

No, why? Did I say something funny or out of the ordinary?

I was serious! it depends on where my name would be. Somewhere on the title screen when the game is first turned on right? How about like my Icon on here...the princess is yelling 'REV!' im serious! At least give me a price, I know it is techniclly possible! Carl is one of the best programmers on intv.

I was serious! it depends on where my name would be. Somewhere on the title screen when the game is first turned on right? How about like my Icon on here...the princess is yelling 'REV!' im serious! At least give me a price, I know it is techniclly possible! Carl is one of the best programmers on intv.

Aaaaaand a Cmart version too please. Man, Rev and I clearly have too much time on our hands. :)

By the way, wouldnt this make a good add on for part of an advanced kick starter level for Defender of the Crown?

Edited by cmart604

Aaaaaand a Cmart version too please. Man, Rev and I clearly have too much time on our hands. :)

By the way, wouldnt this make a good add on for part of an advanced kick starter level for Defender of the Crown?

that was my idea. i actually wanted a defender of the crown titled " The INTV Brotherhood "

Outline the changes you would like to have made and I'll seriously consider doing it. It would be possible to customize a new character as well.

• Like 2

Outline the changes you would like to have made and I'll seriously consider doing it. It would be possible to customize a new character as well.

Oh my ... a new character ... you have opened the floodgates. I'm moving to higher ground ...

How about Luigi as a playable character?

I think the character should be named after you.

Describe what you would have him do.

Basically, you can change his color scheme, his walking, jumping, and climbing speeds and his ability to carry the hammer while climbing or jumping. Another attribute allows you to adjust how far you can fall before it counts as a lost life.

What combination would you like?

I think the character should be named after you.

Describe what you would have him do.

Basically, you can change his color scheme, his walking, jumping, and climbing speeds and his ability to carry the hammer while climbing or jumping. Another attribute allows you to adjust how far you can fall before it counts as a lost life.

What combination would you like?

luigi would be awesome. i would pay extra for my rom if i could switch between mario and luigi. Edited by pimpmaul69

I have had a question regarding buying the D1K Arcade Rom if one has already purchased the cartridge.

After some thought, I have decided to give out a 50 percent coupon for use in purchasing an Elektronite Cartridge.

So, the rom will be $15........you will get a $7.50 discount coupon toward the purchase of an Elektronite cartridge.

Please make a note in your email that you have previously purchased the cartridge.