IGNORED

FS: Brand New Atari Flashback 4

kevo

I know these units have received somewhat mixed reviews in the past but i figured i would post it here before i post it elsewhere. Selling a brand new Atari Flashback 4 unit. Comes complete with IR controllers, power supply, console, instruction manual and Asteroids poster. This unit isn't even available to the public yet. Looking to get $45 shipped for the unit anywhere in the continental USA. Thanks for looking.

Edited by kevo

Brand new member. Appreciate the picture but could you provide references for past trades or sales? Perhaps some type of feedback?

Sure

I normally trade on Hardforums as 404. Here is my heatware profile which also mentions my other aliases.

got mine the other day at the family dollar store for 39.00 here in the outskirts of Dallas.

You must have gotten yourself one hell of a deal. AFAIK, the flashback4 is officially released November 13. The Atgames.us website was still taking pre-orders up until just a few days ago.

http://www.amazon.co...c/dp/B0094H8H6O

Edited by kevo
  • Like 1

You must have gotten yourself one hell of a deal. AFAIK, the flashback4 is officially released November 13. The Atgames.us website was still taking pre-orders up until just a few days ago.

http://www.amazon.co...c/dp/B0094H8H6O

yeah, it was. actually my wife bought it for me 2 days ago. and it does have the 39.00 price tag on there. It was from the family dollar store. I havent really opened it and i really dont know if i plan too. It may just sit on my shelf with all my other stuff.

post-12722-0-52717700-1351645795_thumb.jpg

post-12722-0-00829700-1351645822_thumb.jpg

Sorry didnt mean to interfere with your sale.

My local Wal-Mart has these for $29.99 now.

*edit: correction, the ones at my Wal-Mart are the Flashback 3 units. However, in one of the FB4 threads here, it has been said that Rite Aid has the new ones for $29.99.

Indeed, that was me, also with a similar reply in this thread, I got mine on sale for $29.99, right now they are regularly priced at $39.99!

Edited by TrekkiELO