IGNORED

Intellivision Autograph Book

• 5 weeks later...

Does anybody know where the autograph book is & whether it's still being circulated?

Oops, that would be me! I forgot to mail it out. Who should be next? Hmmm. Post a comment explaining why you should be next and I'll choose the most compelling (or funniest) comment. If no one replies it's going to France, cause Scalpel's is the only address I have and that will take forever ;-)

feel free to send my way. I asked early on. I need a patch too... :D

Not very original ;) , but I think Pimpmaul69 wins cause he was a very early asker....and he needs a patch. PM me your address (that stands for pimp maul, not personal message BTW)!

How about a free patch for the sender? Or at least a button :-D

Not very original ;) , but I think Pimpmaul69 wins cause he was a very early asker....and he needs a patch. PM me your address (that stands for pimp maul, not personal message BTW)!

How about a free patch for the sender? Or at least a button :-D

you dont have a button yet?send the book to rev so he can send to me afterwards :D pm me an address. i have extra buttons i got, so i can send you several. edit: is rev doing diik buttons?? Edited by pimpmaul69

• 3 weeks later...