IGNORED

SV2k12: Ridiculous Reality

jhusak

Last Minute news!

We have managed to release the cartridge of Ridiculous Reality game - the winner of ABBUC software contest 2012!

One thing - the cartridge is "SV - Edition" - so if you want it you must be personally on SV 2k12.

Very hot, last minute "wednesday - date" production, testing and dtp (yes, 2012-12-05)

SV Edition is extended: alternative ending and level skipping by pressing combination of keys...

Promotional price!

Ridiculous Reality Team.

At http://www.husak.com...culous-reality/ one can order Ridiculous Reality cartridge. Those are the carts that were not sold on SillyVenture demoparty.

As We said, in the february you will get a possibility to buy Deluxe Edition. The game itself likely will not change.

Nice ordering :)

RR Team.

Edited by jhusak

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Folks.

The list is closed.

We will start sending parcels about 22 january.

The slight delay is caused by empty stores - no proper packs, boxes, etc.

In the direct e-mail I will send:

- the email account to pay through paypal

- the amount of money (we do not know the weight of the package yet)

- the request what address to send the cartridge to.

The people from Poland will get their parcels quicker due to local delivery and there is no problem with setting the price for a parcel.

We will send cartridges by priority registered letters, so to US they will go about two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again.

I'm sorry for lack of fresh news, but there are they.

Due to lack of manufacture that would sell us the tecture boxes fast, we have to wait for them day by day.

Day by day turned into week to week (hopefully not month to month).

But - they are ordered and in friday finaly reach the destination (=me :) )

Because of vacations the delivery of packs will begin in the second week of Friday.

I really appologize for the delay.

I ask you to:

- send me an destination address to sell the cartridges to with email as a key (given at registration)

- the cartridge parcel is set to: 27 Euro to Europe, 35 USD to US with shipment included. People, who have ordered more than one cartridge, please pay the multiplication of above prices, we will refund you the difference later, if appied.

I will send (in hour max) the email to every of orderers. You will get the email from the email address to send money to through paypal.

Do not forget to include an postage destination addres for the parcels!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next information is that The Deluxe Version will be published in April 2013 (real, not optimistic time), with order beginning in the second week of Friday.

I'm sorry for inconvinience. Keep in mind we're a busy people and we do this thing for a first time. So please forgive us those time-shifts.

Edited by jhusak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Hello!

The last news is that ALL THE CARTRIDGES have been sent!

There were three sending-sessions (due to a lot of manual work, Adam did it!)

1. The easy one - to people from Poland

2. The first worldwide session - week ago

3. the second worldwide session - today.

I really do please all of you to let me know when you get the cartridges (with the date of arrival)! Now I have about 6-7 confirmations.

I want to get some statistics, how fast parcels go to Europe and to USA from Poland (the top record was the parcel have been sent on thursday, and on monday parcel reached destination - France!)

Edited by jhusak

Hello

I have sent the parcel number to everybody I have sent the parcel :)

You can follow you parcel in Poland at http://sledzenie.poczta-polska.pl/

Enter you number int the search field and you have the information, is it in Poland yet or it left Poland :)

There is an information, that even the parcel left Poland, there is tracking info still, but maybe not accurate.

I do not know about parcel tracking site in Germany, France, nor USA, so if somebody finds it please write it down here.

Edited by jhusak

• 1 month later...