IGNORED

ATR manager for Windows? (GUI)

yerzmyey

Hi there.

Seems like nobody knows if there's any civilized ATR manager for Windows XP?

With GUI (graphical user-interface, not any stone-age prompt-line in DOS stuff). With some regular F5 copying and so on.

Maybe You guys on this forum have any ideas?

I tested this weird plugin to TotalCommander but it doesn't work - I can extract files but cannot copy any files from PC into ATR (to use it further on Atari).

Would it be possible that this 'plugin' is the only method to copy files from PC to ATR?

Greetz (and Merry Christmas),

Yerz

Edited by yerzmyey

This doesn't run on Win 7 64 bit. Unfortunately most (if not all) ATR manager type utilities are from Win 95/98 era.. The only such utility I was able to successfully run on Win 7 is MakeATR.

ATADIM

Of course it does....But it is a drag and drop APP or use the SENT TO feature of Windows Explorer.. Or set the association for ATR.

ATADIM

Of course it does....But it is a drag and drop APP or use the SENT TO feature of Windows Explorer.. Or set the association for ATR.

Hmm, on my computer when I launch it, it shows me the initial small window where you can register the extensions, but when I press OK on that window nothing else opens, the program simply ends at that point.

Edited by atari8warez