IGNORED

My apology to everyone

Curt Vendel

I know I blew a gasket a while back, cursed and screamed at everyone as a whole...

I've been having health problems again for a while and just couldn't handle the stress and negativity of things.

I've been in the hospital now since the 17th in congestive heart failure due to severe fluid overload, they have removed 17liters of fluid from my body and have me on various medications because my right side of my heart isn't pumping out enough.

Tonight my latest test has come back that one of my replacement valves is severely leaking and is causing my problems.

I will have to undergo surgery again, but this being my 4th heart operation it will be extremely risky and my recovery will be long and painful.

I have not worked on the XM's these past two weeks and most likely wont be able to work on them in January so the jan 30th deadline can't be made, nor can I give everyone a date, it may end up being March from the look of it.

I'm sorry for being so nasty and I really didn't want to have to publicly share my health issues, but the fact that it will significantly break my promise to deliver the XM's left me no choice.

Marty Goldberg and Mark Ball will keep everyone up to date on things as we know more.

Curt

• Like 19

Curt, don't worry about theXM right now.......I lost my father in law a couple years ago to heart failure so I understan the seriousness of this.......you are in our prayers and please take your time in your recovery.......And thank you for all the work you have done for Atari fans like us.....You are appreciated and it shows great character on your part to share this with us....It shows you care about the members at Atariage...Just take things slow and a day at a time your recovery..I don't see how anyone here could be mad at you bro....You are the Atari Guru....GodBless

Edited by Stun Runner 87
  • Like 1