IGNORED

Atari ST Systems, Monitors, and Accessories For Sale

Tempest

I've decided to sell off my extra Atari ST stuff. I don't have prices in mind yet, so for now, please make me an offer.

Systems

All systems have been powered up and appear to work.

520 ST with power supply - This is the early model with no disk drive.

ST4.jpg

Monitors

All the monitors were tested and work

SM124 (LEFT) - This is a monochrome monitor. I'm asking $30

SM147 (RIGHT) - This is also a monochrome monitor. It is functionally identical to the SM124, but much rarer with a bigger screen. I'm asking $45

ST3.jpg

Games

All games are boxed and complete.

Infidel

Starcross

ST1.jpg

Other Stuff

EtherNEC card (with case) - This is an ethernet card for the Atari ST. I bought it new but never got around to trying it out. You can read about it here: https://sites.google...p-with-ethernec Asking $50

ST8.jpg

Monitor Master - This is for switching between two monitors (generally a color and monochrome monitor). Asking $15

ST12.jpg

Falcon Memory Boards - I believe these are memory boards for an Atari Falcon. More information would be appreciated No clue on a price.

ST10.jpg

Monitor Device by RAM - I have no idea what this is. It appears to plug into the monitor port and has a monitor pass through port and a another port of some kind. Any more info would be appreciated.

ST11.jpg

Practical Solutions infrared mouse (LEFT)

Blue Beetle Mouse (RIGHT)

The infrared mouse is untested and I believe the blue mouse has an issue going in one direction (fixable?)

ST13.jpg

ZIP 100 Drive - You can use this with ST. Comes with 6 extra disks.

ST14.jpg

Crap...haha interested in a couple of thing, but don't want to lowball a moderator :).

Would be nice with some prices.

The thing is, I REALLY don't know jack about Atari ST prices. Beyond stuff like Falcons and Mega STEs are expensive, I'm kind of clueless. Try me I guess and I'll do some research in the meantime.