IGNORED

*withdrawn* Modded ColecoVision system without power supply. $150

Yurkie

Complete system or system without power supply available on my regular marketplace mod thread.

I have a special deal for anyone wanting to buy a modded ColecoVision without power supply, Perfect for the person that already has a stock system and wants to have a back-up modded system. You get console with all my mods, and controllers with ball knobs and straightened cords, plus A/V cord for just $150 + shipping. I have more console and controllers than I do power supplies, so if you have your own power supply here is a chance to get a really good deal.

Sending your system in for all the mods is $129, so your only paying $21 for the hardware. Your saving over half of that $21 by not having to ship your hardkware to me.

If you need one with power supply check out my regular modded ColecoVision hardware thread by clicking the link in my signature, I have a complete modded system available there for my regular price of $199.

Edited by Yurkie

1 last system for $160, now thru Friday.

NIAD, I was never real big on the idea of fixing power supplies but there are so darn many that simply need a voltage regulator replaced to repair them that it seems a shame to throw them away.

• 4 months later...