IGNORED

4160 STe badges

GadgetUK

Hi,

I've been trying to source a couple of these and the only seller I can find is Best Electronics in CA. Since I live in the UK and best won't ship out on any kind of reasonable postage costs, is there anyone else has any of these for sale? Alternatively, is there anyone I know on here that is from the US that could order a couple from best and send them out to the UK to me - using the most economical delivery?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I noticed 2 of these sell on EBAY for £40 each in the last 2 weeks, which was just a bit too much for me. If anyone decides to start buying and selling these I will buy them at say £20 each max (I need 2). If not I might consider doing an order with Best later in the year and possibly sell some myself.

Edited by GadgetUK

I'm wondering why you all want a 4160 badge? Your label on the underside will not match. I'm also very sure Best dose not have any those matching labels.

Just being a fly in the ointment.

But I'm sure Best loves topics like this. Similar to what happened to the 1400XL motherboards a couple years ago.

(though I walked into Best 7-8 years ago and got a 4160 badge myself along with the last FX-1 badge, red Atari symbol, silver FX-1, on black :)

I would like to help anyone needing one or more (why?)

I know the Best code for these, and could easily(hopefully) get them for you. But I have to pay the dreaded CA sales tax, and shipping to wherever you are.

(or better yet, walk over and get all of them from Brad, and then charge a premium for them! I'm sure Brad will find 'more' in a small box, in a pallet, buried deep in the back a few years from now, he's the best ;)