IGNORED

Small ordering bug in store

If you order hacks by most popular, Haunted Adventure Trilogy is the last entry on page 1. If you go to page 2, it is also on top of that page. Missile Command TB is missing completely (that's why I noticed).

I suppose both hacks have the same sales number and the store sorting cannot handle that correctly during page breaks.

Once I get caught up on Tempest 5200 and Halo 2600 orders, turnaround time should be pretty quick (under a week). Between those two games, as well as other tasks (such as moving AtariAge to a new server, which I was able to get one last weekend), it's been a bit hectic the last two weeks! I should be over that hump soon. :)

..Al

• Like 1

Once I get caught up on Tempest 5200 and Halo 2600 orders, turnaround time should be pretty quick (under a week). Between those two games, as well as other tasks (such as moving AtariAge to a new server, which I was able to get one last weekend), it's been a bit hectic the last two weeks! I should be over that hump soon. :)

..Al

Not that you don't have enough already, but is there any new info on Space Rocks?

Not that you don't have enough already, but is there any new info on Space Rocks?

Waiting on manuals. Here's some proofs:

tempest_manual.jpg

I have already received the manuals. Unfortunately, some of the colors were wrong on the Space Rocks manual, so the printer is redoing them. Other than that, I just need to build up a sufficient stock of Melody boards, build up a batch of carts, and I can release it (and Seaweed Assault) to the store.

..Al

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If you order hacks by most popular, Haunted Adventure Trilogy is the last entry on page 1. If you go to page 2, it is also on top of that page. Missile Command TB is missing completely (that's why I noticed).

I suppose both hacks have the same sales number and the store sorting cannot handle that correctly during page breaks.

This also happens using the most popular option in homebrews. Bottom of page 5 is Halo with manual and it's at the top of page 6. Epic Adventure is missing from the list.

also. I recently ordered Defender Arcade...I had it in the cart for awhile but I noticed it isn't in the store at all unless you do a search for it!