IGNORED

"Winnable" games

Redcurrie

As much as I like to play the same game until I either die of old age or go senile, I like that satisfaction that comes with completing or winning a game. I haven't found many games so far that you can win so I thought that I'd ask......other than Adventure (which I know that I won on all levels in the 6th grade or so) and James Bond which I just got, what other games can you win? :?

Thanks,

Laura

We'll assume you aren't considering two-player games like Combat and Tennis and whatnot as "winnable," so here's a few off the top of my head:

Haunted House

Swordquest (all)

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Secret Quest

Skeleton

Marble Craze

E.T.

It would be cool if someone with an Atari 2600 related web site had a database similar to AtariAge where you could find games of certain types. Find games with endings, find games that feature randomness in a major way, find all driving games, find all Breakout type games, and so on.

There are several games where you must complete an overall objective...and then the game starts over at a higher lvl.

Ghost Manor. Kill Drac rescue friend.

Spikes Peak. Get to the top and plant your flag.

Porky's Blow up Porky Bar

Oh BTW welcome to AA Redcurrie!!

Feel free to use the Offical Atari Age photo thread. :D

I think you can beat Enduro - haven't done it yet tho.

I also heard that Ms. Pac Man has an ending "cartoon" which I haven't seen either

:? :? :? Enduro ends when you have a power outage or fall asleep. I've never played Ms Pac Man long enough to say not, but I doubt it.

Many Activision games end with a certain high score. Click on my TG world record link below and look up any titles you want. Most Activision games with records of 999,999 or 1,000,000 end at this score. Spider Fighter ends at 900,000 and Dolphin at 299,990.

FM is a great game. I love it muchly. Is the ending sequence you mention the one when the Monster wins, or is there another one for if you win? I wouldn't know as I have never beat the Monster. :sad: But someday, Monster! Someday!!!!! :)

Never Ending Stan :spidey:

Robot Tank... if you can destroy 12 squadrons (144 tanks).

Stampede--if you can lasso 7 herds of cattle, you'll be shown how to lose a game quickly. Watch for the fastest and most severe difficulty ramp-up in gaming history(around 35,000 points)! Don't try this one a home folks!