IGNORED

Another CGE 2600 homebrew release!

Snider-man

Hi gang!

Thought I'd make the preliminary announcement here on my own special homebrew release available only at CGE. I'm now finishing up the construction of the last few carts of...

"Venture II: The Abysmal Abyss."

Winky's adventures have never been so challenging! More mazes! More monsters! More mayhem! Can you survive the WidowWasps in The Hive Lair? Dodge the Elite Guards in The Barracks! Forbidden Tomes in the Wizard's Library come to life and attack! Secret doors, Fanged Demons, and fabulous treasures await!

Each V2 cart comes in it's own specially-designed treasure chest with hinged brass lock! Instructions are included. Only 20 will be made and sold for $20 each (one per attendee) and, after CGE, construction will be turned over to Randy at Hozer Video.

More details will follow, but this ain't no "Core." I've got them done and on-hand!

"The adventure continues!"

"Your Friendly neighborhood Snider-man!"

Snider:

Can you post some teaser shots of that Venture 2 cart?!

hehe. I so wish I could get somebody from here that was going to help me out! I would love to get a copy of either this new cart you have...or more so..elevator action.

hehe..anyway, Congrats on the game and I hope it sells well! I am sure it will...