IGNORED

interest for 3d game

lucienEn

Just checking: How many would be interested in a 3d game with some limited shooting but more puzzle like? So let's say an indy game with puzzle/simply shooting?

The shooting would be 1 shot max. per time and max 1 enemy. The puzzle would be to figure out for instance to open a door/get a key etc.

Lucien

I agree with emkay: Every new game is a good game. And keeping in mind the excellent work on Championship Rally I think a new game from Lucien Klejkers would be extra good news :)

The first demo was very cool indeed. And it would be great if it could result in a completed game! If the game will be more a puzzle/adventure game than a shooting game...it's only good I think. Maybe an adventure game with a intresting story and even some RPG elements? I think that is what lynxers around the globe have been waiting for.

Thanks for the support. I'll plan to buy a notebook in 1-2 months and hopefully find then some time to resume this.

Regarding lynx hardware: currently the engine runs at his limitations. It runs at about 15-20 fps but that's without any game engine (like moving objects, shooting etc.). So shooting one at a time seems to be the best way to go (which has to include collision detection etc). The second limitation is space. In 8 bits of a map cell I can only fit max 3 objects and space is already almost maxed out.

• 1 year later...