IGNORED

Dolphin programmer Matt Hubbard found alive

Klove

All,

You may or may not of heard the rumor that Matt Hubbard has passed away, but here's proof that HE IS in-fact ALIVE and well.

--------------------------------------------Ken Love wrote:

> Matt, were you aware that there's a rumor out there in the

> community that you've passed-away. "I'm not kidding either."

> It was really depressing to hear that.

Well, I'm sure this is the definition of "morbidly curious",

but did anyone mention _how_ I died? Shot by a jealous husband?

Choked on a ham sandwich? Heart attack? AIDS? Car accident?

Really, if you heard how, I'd love to know. I think it's

hilarious.

Best regards,

The late MattH

--------------------------------------------

I now need to find Steve Kitchen and Larry Miller. Anyone out there hear or know anything about them?

Take it easy!

Ken

Ya know I was going to have Jay/Jamie Fenton sign my Astrocade Basic Manual at the CGE (I never got around to it), but one of my biggest quandries was how was she going to sign it? Should she sign it Jay Fenton because that's who wrote it, or Jamie Fenton because that's who she is now. I was just going to split the difference and have it signed J. Fenton.

Anyway I digress... This conversation definetly rates a 9.5 on my "Eeewww" meter. Let's hope Cypher doesn't drive me to become Tempette.

Tempest

thanx for the link, rhindeline the rose.

since the jah from 'jah fish' come from patois, the slang they speak in jamaica and means god, looks like i am trapped in another controversial religious discussion

will i be maria fish or eva fish? or if is god both sexes, can i keep my name and could be incognito programmer?

in this case, was god a programmer before he created the earth?

again in this case, are the 5 percenters believing they are all programmers and the rest of the world will die?

i have been programming on the compumate keyboard. just simple stuff i remembered ('print' and 'goto' kinda stuff). am i endangered now?

Okay...now it gets more interesting...

Now that we know more or less where Steve Kitchen has gotten to...or become. The question is?

What is the likelihood that She has any of her old code stored somewhere from the 2600/7800 days to provide to Ken Love?

Also...if she did change her name from Steve Kitchens to Jessica Kitchens...then dare we even begin to think of how she is now called Jessica Stevens?

Or perhaps...another name change has occured?! Hopefully...

Ken Love: Good luck contacting her but I find it unlikely that any of the old code she was working on when she was a he will still be left either. I think most of those whom undergo this major change do so with the intent of eliminating the old completely in order to remove ties to it.

We can only see...

Has anyone actually contacted Jessica to see if in-fact this is Steve

I'm not 100% sure, but this paragraph sure makes a strong statement to the fact:

From 1988 to 1989, Ms. Stevens was Chair of the Board of Directors and Vice President of Engineering/Manufacturing at Absolute Entertainment, Inc. and Imagineering, Inc., both of New Jersey. From 1982 to 1988, Ms. Stevens was President, Chief Executive Officer, and a director of Woodside Design Associates, Inc., Redwood City, California, a high technology think tank. Ms. Stevens has worked as a consultant to numerous high technology companies including Apple Computer, Inc., Activision, Inc., AT&T, GEC Marconi, McDonnell Douglas and Parker Brothers.

If it's not, it's still someone that would be interesting to talk to.

Tempest

quote from stevens:

As someone who has been open and honest about being a lesbian for my entire adult life, and knowing the importance of coming out as one of the best ways to dispel myths and end discrimination, I greatly value this opportunity to give something back to my community," said Stevens. "I feel very fortunate that, after spending the past several years building my business, I am now in a position to help educate America about the basic fairness of our movement's goals."  

LINK