IGNORED

Pineapple 2000 (8 COPIES LEFT)

Radio F Software

After 2 - 3 months of development, Pineapple 2000, the premier game from Radio F Software has FINALLY been completed! As of June 12th I have RIGHT left. All pending sales from March have been cancelled.

Pineapple 2000 costs only 20 dollars. It comes with a simple manual containing scoring points, hints and tips, and all that setting up info and junk. :P The cartridge has professionally made labels from MegomanJess of these forums. I can say firsthand, these carts are pimpin' with crystal clear detail on the labels and a perfect mirror image of the old skool style labels, font and all.

For those of you who DON'T know about this game, it is a very comical version of Space Invaders where ALL of the GFX have been redone with great detail. Your character is now a gingerbread man who lives on Pineappolis, defending his home from the evil Fruitoids and the Banana Mothership. Sound crazy? You bet.

The cost of the game is not only supporting future Radio F Software titles, but it also YOUR way of supporting the Classic Gaming Community and YOUR way of keeping face against Infogrames.

We now accept PayPal to agbardin1@sbcglobal.net :) I also accept Money Order*, Personal Check*, and Cash* (at your own risk). Pineapple 2000 costs $20.00, and shipping is $1.50 extra. :)

*Won't ship the game until payment is confirmed.

For more Radio F Software products and information about future products, please visit RFSHQ.

Edited by Radio F Software

should have used clear carts and shiney labels...people love shiney things...lmfao.

j/k

You should be able to move 20 copies here man...get a silver paint pen and number them #/20...promise people thats all you'll ever make and they should move. I'd probably be interested in one in that sort of situation. :ponder:

Thank you very much for the interest :) . Depending on how well the sales go for this standard set of games, I may release the L.E. version. The L.E. is simply the same game with minor graphical changes (the invaders spell out RADIO F) the cartridge is clear, and will have a foil label. There will also be only 15 made for sale and no more after that, compared to the standard version which I will probably restock every now and then.

Also, I really REALLY apologize for not being able to PayPal. I have been bugging my mother about it for at least a year now (keep in mind Im not old enough to have Credit Cards... yet :ponder: ). She says the same thing every time, "Some day when we get around to setting up our eBay account we'll make a PaymentPal (thats what she calls it) account too."

• 1 month later...

Oh, that is the post you were talking about adams. :| Mybad. I need to fix my post.

There are now FIVE copies in Sale Pending.

>Trade-N-Games (4)

>adams_ale (1)

;) The game does come with instructions on how to play. They are on a single sheet of paper though, but they were made on a computer using all sorts of measuring lines to get them even and professional looking. :)

The Instruction Manual has an Introduction, Getting Started, Controls, Scoring, Tips & Tricks, and a Final Words section. The manual was read and read again to make sure it is 100% perfect. :)

NO :) I was just kidding about that. I got 1 extra at the same time for a friend and 1 is for me and yes 2 will be up for sale at my store. I have quite a large number of people coming from all over the midwest to buy Atari games from me and they all know about Atari Age and order from other people like yourself but they like the fact that its in stock right then and they dont have to wait and thats how i make a little money.