IGNORED

Boxed Malagai?!?

AtariAger

Well, it's already up to $449. ;) I don't believe in people bidding low and then waiting until the last day to let the price go up. Drive it up now I say. You know it's gonna go that high anyway. You know I've never played the game before. I just tried it and it's not bad!

Edited by yuppicide

Well, it's already up to $449.  ;) I don't believe in people bidding low and then waiting until the last day to let the price go up. Drive it up now I say. You know it's gonna go that high anyway. You know I've never played the game before. I just tried it and it's not bad!

Yay! I'm the high bidder! Reckon he'll end the auction now if I ask him? ;)

Right, my money's on this getting $1700 for the lot. Place your bets now!

Right, my money's on this getting $1700 for the lot. Place your bets now!

928074[/snapback]

Wow you think $1700 just cause of the Malagai boxed? I had a chance to buy a boxed Malagai over last winter for $1300 but spent my money on a few rare games. The rest of the lot is not to much for resale I would guess $1300 but if it goes over that it would still be worth it since you might not see this game for a long time.

Wow you think $1700 just cause of the Malagai boxed? I had a chance to buy a boxed Malagai over last winter for $1300 but spent my money on a few rare games. The rest of the lot is not to much for resale I would guess $1300 but if it goes over that it would still be worth it since you might not see this game for a long time.

I think it could go that high, yes. It's been a loooong time since I've seen one, and it's in good nick from what I've seen.

We shall see... :)

:?: Just curious

when you warn sellers for side deals, is that out of care for the seller, out of fear you don't get to bid, or out of jealousy you didn't get that cool deal yourself?

Cheers,

Marco

928282[/snapback]

All of the above :P although I'm guessing "care for the seller" is the least.

I've warned sellers when I can tell by the auction that the seller doesn't know what he has.

If it's something I don't want/can't afford, it's to protect the seller. If it's something I want, it's to make sure I get a shot at it.

It's never out of jealousy, just trying to keep someone from being taken advantage of.

We all know the side deals happen. What I fear and the reason I would warn a seller on very rare auctions is on alot of games i am willing to pay the current or higher market value to get the game and 9 out of 10 times if a side deal goes down buyer get a steal and i dont get a shot at it.

Now what really sucks is after I win an auction for a cheap BIN or just win it low and people email the seller and say I will give you more than the auction was won for. Why the hell did they just not bid in the first place?