IGNORED

5200 MHS Special Edition Cartridge

ziggystar

Mean Hamster Software is pleased to announce a limited edition special cartridge that contains all of our 5200 games.

You get:

Super Attack Battle

Scary Mansion 3-D

Klix

Blockade

And a playable demo of the last version of Irata's Quest!

Games come on a single cartridge with menu. To save on costs, there is no instructions or box, but it does have a nice label.

Cost: $50 + $5.00 Shipping.

This will only be avaliable for a short time for the holidays and may never be avaliable again. DEADLINE 12-24-05!

If you want one, email us or send $55 via paypal to:

support@meanhamstersoftware.com

thanks!

Edited by ziggystar

Mean Hamster Software is pleased to announce a limited edition special cartridge that contains all of our 5200 games.

You get:

Super Attack Battle

Scary Mansion 3-D

Klix

Blockade

And a playable demo of the last version of Irata's Quest!

Games come on a single cartridge with menu. To save on costs, there is no instructions or box, but it does have a nice label.

Cost: $50 + $5.00 Shipping.

This will only be avaliable for a short time for the holidays and may never be avaliable again. DEADLINE 12-24-05!

If you want one, email us or send $55 via paypal to:

support@meanhamstersoftware.com

thanks!

967352[/snapback]

Sounds like a great deal. Let me get the games straight, and don't let Infrogames see this. It is Combat II, Haunted House 2 3D, and what are the other two. I did not see them on your website.

Edited by Atari Dogs

The games were already fairly original in nature and much different. We changed the names and some of the game play elements as well, so they ARE different games.

No one thought my Klax was anything like the real klax, so that was no challenge. :)

And blockade is a falling block game with some differences.

No one thought my Klax was anything like the real klax, so that was no challenge. :)

967586[/snapback]

That's unfortunate. I thought your version of "Klax" was/is great fun, and playability is vastly improved when played with a Wico joystick. I keep waiting for the A8 port, but... :)

That's unfortunate. I thought your version of "Klax" was/is great fun, and playability is vastly improved when played with a Wico joystick. I keep waiting for the A8 port, but... :)

967639[/snapback]

Thanks! I really liked it too, but boy the critics really went to town on it when it came out. It wasn't supposed to be EXACT.

Hi there!

Thanks! I really liked it too, but boy the critics really went to town on it when it came out. It wasn't supposed to be EXACT.

Why didn't you call it Klix straight away then? Of course when you call it Klax, people will expect a pixel perfect arcade port from a 5200 version.

Greetings,

Manuel

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you interested, I am retiring from the Atari business. It has been fun but we are moving on to other things and just won't have the time. Boulder Dash 1 and Rent Wars will be the last 5200 releases. Thanks to all those who ordered. Enjoy your MHS carts, seems like they really will be quite rare!

For those of you interested, I am retiring from the Atari business. It has been fun but we are moving on to other things and just won't have the time. Boulder Dash 1 and Rent Wars will be the last 5200 releases. Thanks to all those who ordered. Enjoy your MHS carts, seems like they really will be quite rare!

979499[/snapback]

Are you still taking orders? I am waiting on my next pay period...

Cheers,

Ben

979499[/snapback]

No Irata's Quest? :_(