IGNORED

Preorder: "The Unknown Game" by Datatech

CPUWIZ

I am making 25 numbered copies, anyone that is interested, send me a PM. Cost is $25 + your choice of shipping, PayPal or money order only. Please note that this is a prototype picture, this one isn't even functioning. These are already reserved:

#1 - Mine

#2 - Rick W.

#3 - Marc O.

#4 - sku_u

#5 - Galaga Freak

#6 - Steve W.

#7 - Ianoid

#8 - gambler172

#9 - Waggie

#10 - jay2068

#11 - Phineasfool

#12 - Chickybaby

#13 - HP Atari King of Michigan

#14 - Trade-N-Games

#15 - Lucky Man

#16 - san-d-2000

#17 - Gateway

#18 - Evil Plant

#19 - neotokeo2001

#20 - Mindfield

#21 - Omegamatrix

#22 - Wonder007

#23 - dwh

#24 - Zach

#25 - jetset

Numbers will be assigned in order they are asked for, no specific numbers will be assigned.

Cheers. :)

P.S. If more than 25 people end up asking for one (doubtful), every copy after 25 will be not be numbered(Although the binary will still be numbered).

TUG.jpg

I'm sure there were pics posted in another thread perhaps but do you have pics of the actual game play itself? And what are the objectives of the game itself? Thanks!

1018114[/snapback]

I can tell you that the main purpose of the game is to find the correct pattern to get to the top and obtain the swords. If you go the wrong way, a minus sign will detract points and time whereas the + sign will add some on. Get a sword and go to a bonus screen similar to what you experience in Space Treat. Beyond that, I couldn't tell you. The next time it is my turn to select a game for the HSC, I will probably pick this one so more can be learned about its gameplay.

CPUWIZ,

The cart is looking great.

Very dramatic label and I'm glad you decided to go for T.U.G. as the title.

I'm certain this one will be sold out in no time and that the efforts you put into this project will be compensated.

Thanks again!

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter

I am terrible in figuring out how this game works, it seems like a "grab the item on the top and touch enemies" kind of game. I believe the "maze" layout is semi-random.

If you would send me the binary, I might find out something more by disassembling. ;)

AtariAger = #25 ???

:ponder:

1018601[/snapback]

I feel your pain, but at least there is a new game in the community. CPUWIZ has been very busy at work and has probably been flooded with PM's. The original guess that 25 carts would not sell out was probably not so realistic as everyone wants to see a new game.

I wanted a lower count cart too but that's the way it is. My only wish is that CPUWIZ gets his his compensation and then decides to release the unaltered rom to the public after. I'd feel very good about that, and I'm saying that having bought a cart myself. :| Ager if you want you can have my number 21 cart. I'll take an unnumbered cart. Not much of a help, but it's a little bit.

Edited by Omegamatrix