IGNORED

7800 Beef Drop For Sale!

Albert

Update: The first batch is gone, thanks for the great response! If you'd like to be put on the waiting list for the second batch, please send me an email to albert@atariage.com and I'll notify you as soon as they are available.

To everyone who did get one of the first batch, I'll post pics as soon as the label and manual are completed (and the carts will ship immediately thereafter).

..Al

Fantastic! :thumbsup:

I can hardly wait...This is the best thing that's happened for the 7800 in a *long* time. :)

Darn it,

This is what I get from living in europe, working and having to sleep ;-)

I wanted one to, I guess it's the waiting list then.

Then I just have to stop sleeping, stop working and move my stuff over the puddle.....

/P

Final demo. Adds a URL to where to buy the cart on a short intro screen. Fixes the out of pepper sound sometimes stopping.

Wow!! Hacked BIOS screen on the 7800. I like it!! I like it alot!! :lust:

nah, you will still see the normal 7800 bios screen. (unless you have a hacked bios, or run it on a CC2 with a "Quick" version).

Just waiting to buy the rom image for my Cuttle Cart. :)

Y'all can direct the hate towards me 'cause I haven't finished updating the manual yet. It is on my list for tonight, I hope. I've had two trips to Boston in the past week and the local baseball team is in the league championship finals, so there have been other things on my plate. ;)

I hope to be able to provide an image to anyone who buys a cart. I may consider selling bins alone a little later after the carts have sold for a little bit.

Y'all can direct the hate towards me 'cause I haven't finished updating the manual yet. It is on my list for tonight, I hope. I've had two trips to Boston in the past week and the local baseball team is in the league championship finals, so there have been other things on my plate. ;)

Well, get moving, I just sent out the second shipment yesterday :-) . Just kidding on the get moving. I would rather have the manual look good and not be rushed.

--Ken

I hope to be able to provide an image to anyone who buys a cart. I may consider selling bins alone a little later after the carts have sold for a little bit.

Well, get moving, I just sent out the second shipment yesterday :-) . Just kidding on the get moving. I would rather have the manual look good and not be rushed.

--Ken

I agree. We can wait a little while longer to make sure we get a nice manual. ^^

Okay, here are some pictures of the 7800 Beef Drop cartridge and manual:

beefdrop_1.jpg

beefdrop_2.jpg

Unfortunately there are still some minor issues that have to be worked out, as some of the colors are off and need to be corrected. I'm not sure Tony will be able to address them today, and I am going out of town for a week starting tomorrow so I may not be able to ship these for another week. But I at least wanted to get these pictures posted..

..Al

Okay, here are some pictures of the 7800 Beef Drop cartridge and manual:

beefdrop_1.jpg

beefdrop_2.jpg

Unfortunately there are still some minor issues that have to be worked out, as some of the colors are off and need to be corrected. I'm not sure Tony will be able to address them today, and I am going out of town for a week starting tomorrow so I may not be able to ship these for another week. But I at least wanted to get these pictures posted..

..Al

I shall do my best! I too am leaving for the weekend later this afternoon, but I should have a few minutes after lunch.

:( that looks great, bastards who got one! :P

I just got another box of them today, so you'll be able to get yours, don't worry.

Looks like I will not be able to ship them today, and I apologize to everyone who already paid. But they'll definitely go out as soon as I get back from my trip. And after I get that batch out the door, I'll email everyone who was asked to be put on the waiting list.

..Al