IGNORED

"PAC NESTOR" shipping status

gambler172

Hi

This will be my first own 7800 hack. :)

Name is "Pac Nestor"Yes,it is a Ms Pac Man hack.

Lots of things will be changed.Sprites,Bonus Acts,Mazes,new Bonus objects(the last one will be nearly invisible),Titlescreen,Writings.And the game will have its own Highscore Screen.(thanks to PacManPlus for helping here)

In some mazes,Ghosts can move through walls.And you must enter the Ghosts Nest to get the last dots.

I was inspired by a french comic,when making this game.

"Pac Nestor" is the unofficial sequel to Pac Pollux.And this time "Nestor"(the little rat) is the main character.

There will be a limited edition,with some extras.It will be released before christmas 2006.

The game is at the moment in the test version.Some friends got it from me for testing.When everything is ok,it will be posted here.I would like to check,how big is the interest in a limited edition.So,let me know.And let me know,what kind of extras(in a limited edition),you want.I could offer a sticker,a patch(like in Pac Pollux),a button or a keychain.

More soon.

added a photo of the cartridge.

post-5041-1159121152.jpg

greetings Gambler172

Edited by gambler172

Hi

38 read this,but no one is interested in a limited version?

Here is an earlier version for testing.

The final version will have more changes.

greetings Gambler172

NEWMSPAC19.zip

This hack is news to me. I'm gonna try this game out later today. Thanks for creating this. I just might hit you up for a cart when theyre available. ;)

OK... got a look... and, uh, wow, is that weird! :) What are those things supposed to be???

Probably not something I'd invest in for a cart, but I like the idea in this that you basically have to go into the lion's den to clear the maze. Neat idea there.

Nestor and Polux are comic book charactors. Nestor is the pac dude and Polux is the ghosts and. Dieu is the Blue ghosts.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

OK... got a look... and, uh, wow, is that weird! :) What are those things supposed to be???

Probably not something I'd invest in for a cart, but I like the idea in this that you basically have to go into the lion's den to clear the maze. Neat idea there.

Hi Brian

have a look at the comic site.If you speak french,you can read all the Nestor and Polux comics here.

http://www.fabricetarrin.com/?id=scenar&sce=17

greetings Gambler

Hi

38 read this,but no one is interested in a limited version?

Here is an earlier version for testing.

The final version will have more changes.

greetings Gambler172

NEWMSPAC19.zip

This hack is news to me. I'm gonna try this game out later today. Thanks for creating this. I just might hit you up for a cart when theyre available. ;)

Hi Angelus

This version is only a WIP.The final version will have some more features.

:) greetings Gambler172

Hi Brian

have a look at the comic site.If you speak french,you can read all the Nestor and Polux comics here.

http://www.fabricetarrin.com/?id=scenar&sce=17

greetings Gambler

I took French in college, but right now I couldn't conjugate avoir to save my life. ;)

Hi

Here is the final bin now.

Preorders are taken from now on,until the End of the month.There will be maximum 15 copies,if there is enough interest.Not more than 15 will be made.The reason is that i have only 15 boxes and 15 goodies(to add).

The game will come with the numbered cartridge,a manual,maybe a patch and some other surprising goodies.Price will be 35-40 dollars.And the carts will be shipped from 15 November on.

Please no payment now.Only make a preorder(PM me or write here)and i will put you on the list,which will be found here in the forum.

There will be one difference between this released bin and the Special edition.The Special edition will have his own Highscore screen and one small change in the first labyrinth.

Enjoy the game.

greetings gambler172

Pac_Nestor.BIN

Edited by gambler172