IGNORED

Christmas Sale Now On at direct4games !

direct4games

Hi Everyone,

Direct 4 Games Christmas Sale is now on!

Visit www.direct4games.com to get all your retro gear at low prices for a limited time period!

Or view our amazon listings at http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/search-...eld-status=open

And our eBay listings http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZvideo-gamesQQhtZ-1

Merry Christmas, Happy Shopping!

Regards

Direct 4 Games

• 4 weeks later...

Well, direct4games f**ked me good and hard on a recent order, so I would be very leery of anything they list on their website.

:x

I ordered World Tour Racing for the Jag, plus about half a dozen other games for the Colecovision, and all they sent was 2 CV games and the shipping charge was still an outrageous £23.93 (their new base shipping rate to the US starts at £20 and goes up with each game added). Why wasn't I sent WTR (they increased WTR back to £29.99 from £14.99) or the other CV games I ordered that they are still showing in stock (4 of them are still listed as available and at the same price)?!?

:?

I emailed their customer service and had a reply in about 18 hours, so that was less than a day even with the time difference, and all it said was "Hello there and many thanks for your email. We appreciate your communication and will do our best to answer your query. Please check your credit card for a refund and let us know."

post-5874-1167926468.gif

I am very disappointed in this whole situation, especially since I had a really nice first transaction with them, and I am much less inclined to ever order from direct4games again.

• 4 weeks later...

Am I the only one having problem with this company lately?

What experiences do you guys have with this company? Should I start to be concerned?

Miracle of miracles, I did get the game I ordered from them via eBay (one they wouldn't sell me directly from their site), but their website has been "offline for maintenance" for several weeks now - not a good sign - although they are still selling stuff on eBay (eBay ID: video-games).

I ordered some Lynx games from their internetsite just before Christmas.It took forever to get them.I had to sent them 4 emails before I even got an answer.Apparently the games were lost somewhere in their depot.Eventually they found the box with games and sent them to me within 24 hours.In total I had to wait almost 4 weeks for the games!!!!!NOT GOOD if you want to run a proper business.They also said they would pay for the speedy delivery(24 hours).Are they that stupid!!!I paid £14 for delivery.I think that's a rip off already especially if u have to wait for so long!!!