JagMIND: Bomb Squad is an explosive and addictive arcade / puzzle homebrew game for the Atari Jaguar. As part of a special bomb squad it is your mission to disarm bombs by cracking the secret codes before they detonate. Fast reflexes and speed are a must, all while keeping a cool head in order to master the game and reach the highest scores.
JagMIND: Bomb Squad is the sequel to the original JagMIND game, which was part of the earlier Jaguar release Ocean Depths. However this sequel is not just a much better and more polished version of the earlier release, but is a whole new game which stands on its own and surpasses its prequel in every aspect.
JagMIND: Bomb Squad Features:
- Fantastic high color graphics
- Adrenaline pumping CD audio music and sound effects
- Addictive game modes such as a fast paced arcade mode, as well as a more strategic puzzle mode.
- 2 Player deathmatch mode, that puts both players into a direct competition to find out who is the better code cracker.
- Hidden easter eggs, for those who have already proven their skills in the game, but want to find out who really is the best code cracker beyond the gameplay.
- Minimal loading times
- High Scores can be saved with the Memory Track cartridge.