everdrive.jpg

Everdrive Case Insert - $8 shipped

Everdrive Cart Label - $5 shipped

image9ra.jpg

End Labels - $3 each (minimum 2) shipped

32x Full Set (32 end labels) - $20 shipped

N64 Full Set - (296 end labels) $100 shipped

Jaguar Full Set - (65 end labels and 1 Space War 200 Front Label) $40 shipped

I also do custom labels, inserts, stickers, decals.

I can do the layout or you can send me the artwork.

I also now have the template for front labels for Genesis, 32x, N64, SNES, NES & Atari Jaguar!

$10 shipped for custom artwork decals to anywhere in the US!

$5 shipped if you provide the artwork!

Discounts for multiple decals!

All artwork is copyright to their respective companies. All artwork provided is free of charge! The cost for these labels cover the vinyl print media, UV lamination, and electrical cost to run these machines. These decals are high quality vinyl (not paper) self-adhesive decals with a UV lamination.

Edited by mrbigreddog
  • Like 5

How bout a box insert too?

That's the second time I've been asked that... I really don't have a good way of printing something like that. I can really only do decals. Other than just on regular paper, but it really needs to be a nice shiny thick paper. I'll start doing some research on that printing process...

Sweet, yeah, if the quality and prices are good on large orders I'll use you allot. If you make it easier than doing it myself then I'd be a very good customer. I've got a project going for my private collection to switch all the red label to classic black and grid versions. When it's time I'll supply all the art ready to print and cut. Do you have any online refs on other sites (or other projects?)

I've got the ability to make similar but it's all home equipment. Cheapish color laser, and cricut dye cutter. I'd love to have pro stuff at my beck and call.

AX

Sweet, yeah, if the quality and prices are good on large orders I'll use you allot. If you make it easier than doing it myself then I'd be a very good customer. I've got a project going for my private collection to switch all the red label to classic black and grid versions. When it's time I'll supply all the art ready to print and cut. Do you have any online refs on other sites (or other projects?)

I've got the ability to make similar but it's all home equipment. Cheapish color laser, and cricut dye cutter. I'd love to have pro stuff at my beck and call.

AX

Wow Ax, isn't switching a Red Gen label to black kind of collector sacrilegious? ;)

PS: I've been working on a "Black" label for the Everdrive, and that's what I'm going to see if mrbigreddog can print for me. Hope to finish it today, so in case anyone else wants a black/grid label.

AX

Wow Ax, isn't switching a Red Gen label to black kind of collector sacrilegious? ;)

PS: I've been working on a "Black" label for the Everdrive, and that's what I'm going to see if mrbigreddog can print for me. Hope to finish it today, so in case anyone else wants a black/grid label.

It's for me, what do I care :D Actually I've been picking up every red label variation I find that is FUGLY, and then looking them up to see if they were blue or black on MD. If they were black grid on MD I sell them off and buy the Euro import. The ones that were not released or came in blue for Europe will either have the label replaced (or I'll remove the shell and put on a new cover for those that are not bad enough to destroy the label) nothing will be harmed in the making process. I just love the grid pattern. This is all going to go with my display case and custom kiosk at the new place. All first party Sega 16-bit games will be in there with grid art.

AX

AX

I really just started doing these labels, but I already have quite a few customers... I've also done alot of buying and selling on Sega-16.com Here is my feedback thread!

AX

I really just started doing these labels, but I already have quite a few customers... I've also done alot of buying and selling on Sega-16.com Here is my feedback thread!

Some good people on your feedback list, I know a few. Great. Being able to do this will fill quite the need around here.

AX

That's the second time I've been asked that... I really don't have a good way of printing something like that. I can really only do decals. Other than just on regular paper, but it really needs to be a nice shiny thick paper. I'll start doing some research on that printing process...

Either way it's no big deal, it's just that my donor cart is this game:

post-8459-128173822532_thumb.jpg

AX

Some good people on your feedback list, I know a few. Great. Being able to do this will fill quite the need around here.

AX

Glad I can use my abilities and resources to help! Just let me know when your ready. We can do just a couple first so you can check them out!

Interested in a red everdrive label shipping to the UK if you can make one image13q.jpg

Can you get me a scan of the megadrive cart so I can use that as a size reference?

Either way it's no big deal, it's just that my donor cart is this game:

Sorry to hear that... I can design the artwork for the box insert, and I can do a paper print out for you.. But that's about all I can do. Nothing quite as authentic...

FINALLY I finished my classic style Genesis/Ever Drive Label! Really jammed a lot of characters in there. Let me know what everyone thinks.

2573400930081719177S425x425Q85.jpg

That would be sharp if the printer can handle making it as nice as it looks on screen.

AX

There is a lot going on there... Hard to say, but I know it will look fine!

I'd like some Jaguar End labels too.

AX

Can do! I have those too! I'll get to work on that as well...

bump! Added End Labels for N64 and 32x!

N64? Very tempting. Don't know if the 32X has much room on top of it for a label.

This vinyl is very malleable, and should contour to the curves pretty good... I'll have samples on the cartridges very soon!